DX » Community » Reviews » 4"*3" Digital Camera Bag for Canon IXUS/PowerShot (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelenaalex on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is a very good quality bag for the price. I'm using it from months now and it keeps the camera safe as it is a hard case. It is strong and well made. The zip is strill working and I thought it will be the first thing to break. It is a bit big for my canon but it is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspherix44 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:good quality camera bag , to keep your camera safe , i'm using it to store my earphones together with an mp3-player. Good material: strong and well made. Hard material provides decent protection - Straps to prevent the bag from tearing when pulled open.Cons:No soft inside.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoreno666 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This a really Good product. It was a little bit to small but after some weeks it will stretch. The zipper is strong and easy to use. Plastic zipper has a good quality Overal a good price for this bag with this quality.Cons:No sd compartmentOtherThoughts:One con, it doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYamat0 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I use this as EDC bag(Every Day Carry) It can hold my mini plyer, plasters, tejp, pen, paper, spare money, medicine and so on. The size is so small that i can have it in my belt every day.Cons:No cons.. a nice bag, it feels sturdy and have a good quality fellin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoJorge on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:If it is not original from canon, it is pretty pretty close. The letters are very well made. The protection is hard in both sides. the zipper has a good quality. my canon ixus 70 fits well inside the bag.Cons:could have some kind of soft cushion inside. could hav... Read more

photo 02 photo 03 photo 05 photo 06 photo 07 photo 08 photo 09 photo 10 photo 12 photo 13 photo 14
    1 0
  • posted byLuuza on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good material: strong and well made. I dropped the bag with my camera inside and no sign of damage. It has two zippers, so it's very easy to open. When you need to be fast to take a photo of a momentary scene,Cons:The big handle/strap that comes with it seems w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byneppydotcom on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well, its a camera bag, what can i say? My camera is protected when i put it in. The material is good enough to keep your camera safe. no more dust from your poket, or scratches. I have a Canon SD 1400 IS, its "made" for it. Because it fits perfect in it. The b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybartje006 on 01/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Hard material provides decent protection - Straps to prevent the bag from tearing when pulled open. - Fits my Panasonic Lumix FX37 nicely. Cons:- No soft inside. Which provides less protection for your camera lens and LCD screen. - Comes with cheap strap. 'Carabiner' mad... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections