DX » Community » Reviews » Samsung MB-MPBGB Class 10 Micro SDHC TF Card w/ TF to SD Card Adapter - Black + Orange (32GB)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEuchin on 11/07/2014

Price could be better. It's a genuine Samsung class 10 card. I used it with SKU: 223882 Comes with case and adaptor. Would recomend. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byziukas on 11/11/2013

I have bough already two of these 32 GB micro SD cards. Both perform very well. Test with H2testw shows average write speeds of 16.8 Mbytes/s and 17.5 MBytes/s for another card. Average read speeds 33.1 MBytes/s for one card and 33.5 MBytes for the second card. Non technically. Maybe could be slightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtlantida360 on 11/06/2013

Fast read speed and Class 10 compliant write speed. Adapter works correctly. Comfortable and safe pack to carry card + adapter. According my benchmarks (using Crystal Disk Mark) it measures: 64 MB/s seq read, 60 MB/s random read, 20 MB/s seq write, 11 MB/s random write. It only includes pack for card ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byezzzer on 10/18/2013

Works fine with my S4, I used to have problems with my s4 before, it was hanging, after I upgraded the memory to this chip, it stopped happening, very good price for such fast memory. the adapter was also usefull for transferring data from my phone to my PC or Printer, both ways. I couldn't find any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvvidic on 09/13/2013

This card has a great capacity, good speed and is reasonably priced. The write speed is higher than another class 10 SD card I own. As usually the real capacity of the card is lower: 61405184 512-byte logical blocks (31.4 GB/29.2 GiB). The write speed I get for block write is 15.7MB/s: $ dd if=/dev/zero ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypko66 on 06/28/2013

This roomy (32GB) microSDHC card is very fast, amply surpassing the Class 10 speed requirements. Its read speed is even higher than advertised!. Also, the pack includes a convenient microSD -> SD adapter. Its write speed is (in my measurements) slightly below advertised speed, although the much higher ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycuyii182 on 04/30/2013

easy to install and there's no need to install software just plug in and its working just fine. its actually 32 gigabytes of memory. the speed of processing information is real high and quick to download and upload information from the card. i had to plug in twice because the first time it didnt work ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCabel on 04/30/2013

Great price and speed. I have tested the card with the application SD Tools and it reached the application maximum speed> writing speed: 12.4 MB/s, reading speed 25.8 MB/s. The real speed probably goes beyond the SD Tools application boundaries. The adapter is great and fits perfectly with the card ... Read more

Other side Samsung Micro SD Other side How it arrives, after removing the envelope

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections