DX » Community » Reviews » Samsung MB-MPBGB Class 10 Micro SDHC TF Card w/ TF to SD Card Adapter - Black + Orange (32GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAtlantida360 on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fast read speed and Class 10 compliant write speed. Adapter works correctly. Comfortable and safe pack to carry card + adapter. According my benchmarks (using Crystal Disk Mark) it measures: 64 MB/s seq read, 60 MB/s random read, 20 MB/s seq write, 11 MB/s rando... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypko66 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This roomy (32GB) microSDHC card is very fast, amply surpassing the Class 10 speed requirements. Its read speed is even higher than advertised!. Also, the pack includes a convenient microSD -> SD adapter. Cons:Its write speed is (in my measurements) slightly... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycuyii182 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy to install and there's no need to install software just plug in and its working just fine. its actually 32 gigabytes of memory. the speed of processing information is real high and quick to download and upload information from the card. Cons:i had to plug in twice be... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCabel on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great price and speed. I have tested the card with the application SD Tools and it reached the application maximum speed> writing speed: 12.4 MB/s, reading speed 25.8 MB/s. The real speed probably goes beyond the SD Tools application boundaries. The adapter i... Read more

How it arrives, after removing the envelope Other side Samsung Micro SD Other side
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections