DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Cigarette Case with Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 10)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChuck2600 on 01/04/2013

Before I had this cigarette case I would always have to go digging in all of my pockets just to find my lighter, and just to not have to search my entire home in the morning I would have to put in one of my shoes. But now that I have this case I can be sure that my lighter is always with my cigarettes. The only thing about this case that can be a con ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDetectorant on 11/16/2012

If u smoke abouth 20-30 sigarrets a day, this is a verry nice box, u can keep them safe and dry in here, its got a lighter and u can 'pop' them out. except from that, it also looks pretty cool. the build quality is a little low. the lighter stopped working after abouth a month. the little iron clips that keep the sigarets at the right place are a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVive08 on 01/17/2011

- it looks cool - everybody wants to see this:) - you can hold 10 cigarettes (in time of using it it helped me not to smoke more that these 10:)) - you don't have to wear a lighter anymore - built qualitty - I've ordered three pieces, different SKUs, none of them still working. The lighter goes dead after week of using (not sure, by I think the gas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylangong on 09/06/2010

nice design, keeping 10 cigarettes good for my working day lighter gave out green color but wasting butane gas one thing that bugged me is the lighter won't light up 100%, I would say that percentage of light up the lighter that gave light would be around once every 5-10 times you press the lighter - if your cigarettes are short (regular) when you press ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralpgalland on 03/05/2009

Protects your smokes. Lights your smokes. Carries enough for a day (or hour depending on your habits). Looks cool. Easy to use. Easy to refill (smokes and gas). Lights well. Seems to be a V2 of sku.4217, with much better build quality. Still lacking in some parts of its build quality, but the changes done since sku.4217 have made it more sturdy overall.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystosh on 03/05/2009

The lighter lights pretty well. The decoration is good and just like the photo. the mechanism to push the cigarettes up works pretty well. It works as it is supposed to The build quality is mediocre. The hatch that opens to place the cigs in is flimsy (moves side to side) and the spring mechanism feels like it needs to be operated with a gentle touch.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybizmuthe on 02/25/2009

Case looks good, the camel emblem looks nice and authentic. Everything works properly, I also have the sku 4217, (very similar to this) and a few of the other new versions of these. I'd recommend any of the new ones over 4217, these seem to be of slightly higher quality. Like a version 2. A few problems I had with 4217 no longer affect these, cigarettes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections