DX » Community » Reviews » 26 Latin Alphabet Shaped Wooden Fridge Magnet for Baby Early Education
Customer’s impression:
Not so good Good enough Magnets Happy with the item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYanaco on 05/25/2015

Pros: Can be attached to anything metallic, as a fridge. Cons. Wood made, with small magnets not very well glued to the back. Overall: I'm really concerned about the safety of these letters, will not let my children play with them.

Impression:Not so good,Magnets;

0 0 0

• posted byKreeper76 on 04/27/2015

Pros. Good enough, nice colours. Cons, magnets are a bit weak, they keep falling off the fridge. And a couple came broken.

Impression:Good enough,Happy with the item,Magnets;

0 0 2

• posted bykisscsaba on 10/16/2013

It is a good quality toy, made from wood, painted to various colours. It also has cute animal painted on them - something my daughter really likes. Actually there are no cons - nothing to be worried about, as simple as it can be. Although no information about the paints used - actually I don't it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenataozn on 07/20/2013

Cheap, very good quality letters. Good colors and material, appropriate content for children. The material have a very good quality and the magnet is good and well fixed. Not really a cons, but the kit may have more than 1 "AEIOU" letter. But the description is clear : 26 alphabet Have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRdesforges on 05/08/2013

My kid liked playing with them. Very colorful and exactly as shown. Easy to play with on the fridge. Magnets are not really strong on them (and they are very small and few) so they don't seem very solid on the fridge, but I don't mind since my kid doesn't have a hard time removing them and adding... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere