DX » Community » Reviews » 26 Latin Alphabet Shaped Wooden Fridge Magnet for Baby Early Education
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykisscsaba on 10/16/2013

It is a good quality toy, made from wood, painted to various colours. It also has cute animal painted on them - something my daughter really likes. Actually there are no cons - nothing to be worried about, as simple as it can be. Although no information about the paints used - actually I don't know whether ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenataozn on 07/20/2013

Cheap, very good quality letters. Good colors and material, appropriate content for children. The material have a very good quality and the magnet is good and well fixed. Not really a cons, but the kit may have more than 1 "AEIOU" letter. But the description is clear : 26 alphabet letters. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRdesforges on 05/08/2013

My kid liked playing with them. Very colorful and exactly as shown. Easy to play with on the fridge. Magnets are not really strong on them (and they are very small and few) so they don't seem very solid on the fridge, but I don't mind since my kid doesn't have a hard time removing them and adding them ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections