DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Cigarette Case with Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 10)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypyrta on 05/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this product a few months ago, It looks really nice the lighter works great with the green flame, you will save pocket space by carrying this one and not the smoke pack and a lighter. The gas also lasts very well. Cons:Well it seems to have a week spo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjson_paul on 03/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it nice and the case prevents my cigarettes in good shape rather than putting cigar carton on my pocket.. and just having what i need for the day.. Cons:the lighter doesnt work i thik there's no butane charge on it.................... nothing more to say but i need 500 ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybizmuthe on 02/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This case is very similar to sku 4217, but with some minor changes that make it better. Its slightly wider inside and the cigarettes no longer stick, they slide freely. In sku 4217 the springs were to weak to always push the next cigarette forward after ejecting one. Th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections