Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » V20D Tri-Wire 0.36" LCD 3-Digit DC Digital Voltmeter - Black + White (0~100V)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Happy Super Impressed Passt!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBussDee_DE on 05/15/2018

Impression:Super,Satisfied,Passt!;

Man bekommt ein elektronisches Bauteil wie beschrieben. Vor 2 Jahren verbaut, läuft immer noch 1A. Absolute Empfehlung von mir, hier kann man nichts falsch machen !

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalejcho on 08/24/2017

Impression:Super,Happy,Satisfied;

Purchased this to check the health of 18650's cells that I re-purposed from a dead laptop. The blue digital display is quite nice on the eyes, and the size is quite cute and portable too. I have never seen a three wire voltmeter before, and I realized that if you combine the red and white wires a... Read more

Beautiful blue LED display Beautiful blue LED display

16 0

ViewMore Hide

Purchased this to check the health of 18650's cells that I re-purposed from a dead laptop. The blue digital display is quite nice on the eyes, and the size is quite cute and portable too. I have never seen a three wire voltmeter before, and I realized that if you combine the red and white wires a... Read more

Good price for a useful product Good price for a useful product

27 0

ViewMore Hide

Functional and simple Functional and simple

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalejcho on 07/28/2017

Functional and simple

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalejcho on 07/01/2015

Impression:Happy,Satisfied,Impressed;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLecitel on 02/05/2015

Impression:Super;

Kvalitní a snadno použitelný voltmetr.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymyNextGen on 07/01/2014

Characters are clear and Sharp. Easy to connect by using only two wires. Make sure to not exceed the max input voltage. This is very cool for any DIY projects. Does not come with instructions. Worked great on RC car to monitor battery level. I purchased two and mounted them in a plastic bracket I... Read more

3.3V from arduino uno voltage rail

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere