Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » V20D Tri-Wire 0.36" LCD 3-Digit DC Digital Voltmeter - Black + White (0~100V)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Happy Super Impressed Passt!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalejcho on 08/24/2017

Impression:Super,Happy,Satisfied;

Purchased this to check the health of 18650's cells that I re-purposed from a dead laptop. The blue digital display is quite nice on the eyes, and the size is quite cute and portable too. I have never seen a three wire voltmeter before, and I realized that if you combine the red and white wires a... Read more

Functional and simple Functional and simple

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalejcho on 07/28/2017

Impression:Super,Happy,Satisfied;

Purchased this to check the health of 18650's cells that I re-purposed from a dead laptop. The blue digital display is quite nice on the eyes, and the size is quite cute and portable too. I have never seen a three wire voltmeter before, and I realized that if you combine the red and white wires a... Read more

Functional and simple

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalejcho on 07/01/2015

Impression:Happy,Satisfied,Impressed;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere