DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Wireless Charging Transmitter + Receiver Solution Module - Green + Golden (DC 5~12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybbotezatu on 01/20/2014

Inexpensive wireless power transmitter, got here on time and for free. Very stable output at a decent range (almost 13 centimeters). Does not support the QI wireless charging system, so it does not recognize most phones (tested on Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S4). Can't be disappointed in... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygmoreb on 08/02/2013

-Great build quality -Great packaging, if it suffered some bums along the trip you won't notice and the coil won't get hurt ;) -Delivers nice current and voltage, specially with ferrite core None yet, have to test it a little more to see if it doesn't overheat or has some ripple effect. It works... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystauriai on 05/28/2013

Cheap. Works ok if used with its own receiver. So this is a cheap solution for a wireless charger system. However, I tried to load a lumia 920 and it does not really charge although the Lumia did recognize the transmitter. It was also extremely sensitive to correct alignment. So it appears not to... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bymatolegin2 on 05/24/2013

Its easy to use, you can wirelesly transmit 5V max. 600 mA. I am using it with charging my mobile phone. You can connect receiver output directly to micro USB port of yopu mobile phone. Transmitter is supplied from adapater by 12 V (1A) Little bit hot transmitter, not very big efficiency. Better... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere