DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Wireless Charging Transmitter + Receiver Solution Module - Green + Golden (DC 5~12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybbotezatu on 01/20/2014

Inexpensive wireless power transmitter, got here on time and for free. Very stable output at a decent range (almost 13 centimeters). Does not support the QI wireless charging system, so it does not recognize most phones (tested on Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S4). Can't be disappointed in it, ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygmoreb on 08/02/2013

-Great build quality -Great packaging, if it suffered some bums along the trip you won't notice and the coil won't get hurt ;) -Delivers nice current and voltage, specially with ferrite core None yet, have to test it a little more to see if it doesn't overheat or has some ripple effect. It works as advertised,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystauriai on 05/28/2013

Cheap. Works ok if used with its own receiver. So this is a cheap solution for a wireless charger system. However, I tried to load a lumia 920 and it does not really charge although the Lumia did recognize the transmitter. It was also extremely sensitive to correct alignment. So it appears not to be ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bymatolegin2 on 05/24/2013

Its easy to use, you can wirelesly transmit 5V max. 600 mA. I am using it with charging my mobile phone. You can connect receiver output directly to micro USB port of yopu mobile phone. Transmitter is supplied from adapater by 12 V (1A) Little bit hot transmitter, not very big efficiency. Better use ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections