DX » Community » Reviews » 03100226 Breadboard Dedicated Power Module Compatible with 5V / 3.3V - Black + Yellow
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedilakes2 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Most of the time you can plug directly to the AC with any usb or old mobile charger and you get a very nice 3.3V hard to get any other way for your DIY projects Cons:As many DIY parts, it comes wihout any literature, no instrucionts or connection diagrams. Mos... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmmora on 09/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can be powered from aof DC power supplies or USB source. I used it with a standard 12VDC source. Very well finished. All terminals and jumpers are identified with very clear self explanatory printings in the board. Excellent fit into breadboard powering both lines at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronaldpatino on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits just perfect in a small project board, power sources are independent, it means you can have 5v and 3.3 v at the same time and also you can power a usb device. I am using a 9v power source and it works just fine the output voltage is always consistent. I a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylgnd33 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfectly into standard breadboards and provides few power options (5v and 3.3v) Voltage is fairly stable. I like additional power pins (jumper style). Cons:Packaging was very poor and power adapter came in with most of the pins bent, which took a bit of effort to st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygigamegawatts on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has all the features that I need for electronics projects: 3.3v and 5v outputs, USB output, on/off switch. Can switch between 3.3/5v/off independently on either end of the board Adds extra 4 ground and 4 voltage pins on topside of the board, making it usable for non-bre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections