Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariachi2000 on 04/11/2014

This is a great strap. It doesn't slide or move around. It's easily adjustable and it looks good. none found so far. And i have been using it for about 3 months now. The fender logo doesn't make it more attractive so they could leave that out for me. I do let the strap stay on the guitar though. So maybe if you take it of and on the whole time that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwumpy on 12/31/2013

Appears to be made of genuine leather. Stamped Fender logo(?), same strap is sold locally for 5 times the price. Easy to adjust, no hassle. Seems to tangle occasionally for some reason. Needs adjusting when putting on. Nice comfortable strap for the guitar. Fender logo can be a plus or minus, depending on your outlook on Fender. Definitely worth the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlee45 on 10/30/2013

-apperars to be real leather -good 2 piece simple construction -easy to adjust and size -looks good and feels soft -looks authentic -guitar strap would be better without the fender stamped logo -guitar strap a bit rough at the edges but still decent -could be cheaper compared to other guitar straps on dx -much cheaper than what can be bought locally ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections