DX » Community » Reviews » Syllable G04-900 Wired Gaming Headphones w/ Microphone for Iphone 4 / 4S - White + Black (1.3m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmurfee999 on 09/13/2013

price for what they do is great. great bass treble and sound , packaged very well , looks well made. awesome sound. the cable is easily replaceable no batteries included, which is a minor issue. the battery compartment is a little tricky to open hopefully they last a while so i don't have to open them.... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byArgof on 06/05/2013

I got these headphones yesterday in the mail and they are GREAT! I was doubtful at first due to the extremely low price but these headphones did NOT fail to impress. The box is a very high quality one. The only thing I can compare these to are the Beats by Dr. Dre. The cushions are like clouds and the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byDolle078 on 05/24/2013

Tot my headphones a few days ago and i'm still amazed about the sound and quality of the headphones. I love it. If you want headphones with great sound and build quality but don't want to spend over 250 dollar...buy this one and you will not be disappointed. None..........really Customs charged me for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhellgast100 on 05/14/2013

Very nice sound and very heavy bass. for the people who want to know the differents between the real beats and the fake one's. This one has a lower sound, quality is not the same. But the quality is very nice You MUST have battery in your headphone, even when you have a cable. When you plug it in a phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRibbon96 on 04/23/2013

Cheap Sound quality heavy, and deep bass Sturdy Snap to place easily comes with a bag two cables are included, and they are great quality ones as well active noisecancelation great seal on package Headphones came proffesional packed bag is of nice quality fabrick plastick feels smooth The earcuffs is ... Read more

best headphones ever!

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections