DX » Community » Reviews » K PAI K-1246 Universal 25-in-1 Professional Disassembly Repairing Tool w/ Key Case - Silver
Customer’s impression:
perfect Bueno Great! Amazing Very nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakopipap4 on 03/11/2016

ПРи покупке боялся что биты сделаны из картониума. На удивление хорошо себя показали. Биты не магнитятся. крепление спустя некотороре время ослабло и биты стало плохо фиксировать от выпадания, хотя работать можно

Impression:Норм;

0 0 0

• posted byHeltro on 01/30/2016

This tool is very usefull. The small size makes it very profitable. Ik have is stick on my carkeys, so they are always in reach.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byTopinfo333 on 01/22/2016

This is a great screwdriver set. It has several small bits and torx heads, everything you would need for small electronic devices. The way the bits are held in place is great. The foldable wallet they are in makes it very easy to carry around in a small kit. The price could be a bit better, but I... Read more

Impression:Great set;

0 0 0

• posted byNikOzy on 12/05/2015

With that many combination of bits it's more than enough to tackle any job. The pouch is nice and the bits pretty secured. I've used this for less than 5 times and now the handle is broken. As one reviewer noted the design of the handle is not good. Difficult to insert the bit and rough on the I... Read more

Impression:Nearly good but not;

0 0 1

• posted bytresky on 11/30/2015

Very good product and quality

Impression:perfect,Great!,Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bypacketfire on 11/29/2015

I still am not sure what the fellow was thinking who designed the handle for this tool kit, as it is very difficult to get bits in and out of the handle, and more difficult to get the handle in and out of the case, which appears to be 100% virgin Naguahide - SAVE THE NAGUA! BUY LEATHER! COWS ARE... Read more

Impression:Good bits, handle so-so;

0 0 0

• posted byolok990 on 11/21/2015

Для походного инструмента удобно, практично, надежно. Хороший чехол с надежной фиксацией бит, конструкция обеспечивает бесшумность переноски. Эргономичный каркас крепления бит. Для разных размеров и типов шлицов.

Impression:perfect,Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byvassykka on 11/14/2015

Pros: Good precision tool set. Cons : Nothing so far

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexD3 on 10/13/2015

It is very good for assembling or disassembling of electronic devices

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byIridion on 10/06/2015

The toolset is awesome, bits are of good quality. I still use it at work and its really good.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere