DX » Community » Reviews » K PAI K-1246 Universal 25-in-1 Professional Disassembly Repairing Tool w/ Key Case - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Worth the money Handy case Recommend to the acquisition of this instrument
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bych1kabuka on 09/22/2014

Delivery has occurred rather quickly 3 weeks. Items like, price-quality ratio on the height. Convenient carrying case for storage, small size when folded. Compact and very diverse scope of this tools. Recommend to the acquisition of this instrument, each hand is a versatile tool should. Read more

Impression:Recommend to the acquisition of this instrument;

0 0 0

• posted byKumona on 09/20/2014

Has lots of different tips (size and point formats). It's a must have when you need fix that toy of gadget, with a rare screw. The case is a very nice plus that helps keep everything organized. The way bits are fixed in the case, does prevent loose them. The points are magnetic, helpful with small screws ... Read more

Good quality, lots of options and nice case Good quality, lots of options and nice case Good quality, lots of options and nice case

Impression:Worth the money,Handy case;

0 0 1

• posted bysosieske on 07/04/2014

it lies really good in hand!!! many different bits for all kinds of electrical products... real fine product to work with!!! quick switch between the different heads because of its turning mechanism!!! nothing actually... cant say anything bad about it... really good product!!! easy product to work with!... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byALLCWS on 06/25/2014

The price is cheap and it come with a carring case so it is very easy to take it with you everywhere. The Tools made very well - Good quality. Great if you are doing lots of repair work - Very useful. None for me - I can't find any "con". I would recommend this product. You got a very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrozenbm2 on 02/19/2014

It is highly recommended to buy it. Always the least expected moment you need to open a special screw and corresponding screwdriver you miss the vagina small and easy to use for storing and store it anywhere NON I could not found anything bad about it Excellent product and useful - sometimes happens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrozenbm2 on 02/19/2014

Excellent product and useful - sometimes happens that you're missing a special screwdriver is exactly why I bought the product Very fast delivery arrived after two weeks of booking There are no disadvantages only advantages It is highly recommended to buy it. Always the least expected moment you need ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byWhiteDog56 on 02/05/2014

The case looks good. The tools quality is very good. Lots of different tool-tips. The set is very compact. Good to repair small devices. A very usefull kit. The tools are good for repairing iphone , camera etc... easy to use, good metal , no problems at all. Easy repaire iphone and samsung galaxy S3.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynunosardo on 12/05/2013

A very usefull kit. The tool is very easy to handle and the tips are very easy to change. The tips are magnetic which is very usefull while reparing small devices. Overall quality is very satisfactory. The tool is a little bit too chubby for the case. But it is okay. For the moment I don't have anything ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bythaulow on 11/28/2013

Has 5-point pentalobe bit that fits mid 2013 Macbook Air. Decent quality, easy to swap bits, practical carrying/storage case. Nice spinning handle-top, makes one-handed use easier. Magnetic bits that secures screws helps avoiding loosing screws. Non-standard bits means they will not fit in regular bit-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcFR on 09/12/2013

-Lots of different size (middle to very little) -magnetic, easy to catch the screw -nice pocket, easy to take (little) -the differents screwdriver are really well and clever fixed in the pocket, it will not fall Don't know, the quality isn't the same as a professional device but it's really close a must ... Read more

the screwdriver's head the screws general view

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections