DX » Community » Reviews » Periodic Table of the Elements Pattern Shower Curtain
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLima1984 on 09/08/2013

I bought this shower curtain for my better half, and im sure she will enjoy showering because she is also a big fan of TBBT. :) Very good quality of product, and nice price also. No con for this product. Very nice. If you are the TBBT fan you will enjoy in this product. And if you are not a fan, im sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvladzzoni on 05/22/2013

I buy it because of there is identical in TV show The Big Bang Theory. Material of this curtain is very good, but that was not my primary reason why I buy it. It is quite big. Good price. It is no con, and it is no specified in description but the holder is not included so I needed to by it separately.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybatokorner on 05/19/2013

Although it is some kind of plastic and not fabric, it looks and feels soft, and I really suppose the material heps preventing mold from appearing in your curtain and surroundings. Indeed it's a very good quality and well-made product. I've seen no cons so far and I don't think how a shower curtain can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections