DX » Community » Reviews » SIDEKIC 2-in-1 Plastic TrIpod Mount Stand for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK Good price Decent product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatthewbukovsky on 01/20/2016

This product is actually a copy of Glif tripod mount which cost around $30. So for this price i was not expecting something that good as original. Original tripod mount is from solid gum material, this one is plastic and it kind of scratched my iphone on side. Also from beginning it was really to... Read more

Impression:OK,Good price,Decent product;

0 0 0

• posted bypanins on 06/18/2015

Not a very neat work one, but functioning well. It only take the iPhone5 or 5S without protective case on. I just order it as a spare one of original Glif.

Impression:OK,Good price,Decent product;

0 0 0

• posted byandbad on 04/01/2015

A simple but useful object. The joint for the phone is a little precarious, but to connect it to a tripod is ok. Also useful as a support stand alone. Can be used in either landscape or portrait. The price is a little high for the simplicity of the object, but in the end is not much.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byTerminus119 on 03/04/2015

Very good price, and holds my iPhone 5 well on my tripod for video recording. It is a little bit looser than I would like so the phone is not very secure, but once you add a rubber band it works great.

Impression:Good price,Decent product;

0 0 0

• posted bykatie2348 on 05/11/2013

Simple design with lots of functionality. This tripod mount and stand allows the user to place there iPhone in this bracket and attach it to a tripod. The tripod screw is a standard 1/4-20 tripod screw. This tripod also has a second function which allows the iPhone to be placed in landscape and I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere