DX » Community » Reviews » SIDEKIC 2-in-1 Plastic TrIpod Mount Stand for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK Good price Decent product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanins on 06/18/2015

Not a very neat work one, but functioning well. It only take the iPhone5 or 5S without protective case on. I just order it as a spare one of original Glif.

Impression:OK,Good price,Decent product;

0 0 0

• posted byandbad on 04/01/2015

A simple but useful object. The joint for the phone is a little precarious, but to connect it to a tripod is ok. Also useful as a support stand alone. Can be used in either landscape or portrait. The price is a little high for the simplicity of the object, but in the end is not much.

0 0 0

• posted byTerminus119 on 03/04/2015

Very good price, and holds my iPhone 5 well on my tripod for video recording. It is a little bit looser than I would like so the phone is not very secure, but once you add a rubber band it works great.

Impression:Good price,Decent product;

0 0 0

• posted bykatie2348 on 05/11/2013

Simple design with lots of functionality. This tripod mount and stand allows the user to place there iPhone in this bracket and attach it to a tripod. The tripod screw is a standard 1/4-20 tripod screw. This tripod also has a second function which allows the iPhone to be placed in landscape and I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere