DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-602C Cree Q2-WC 5-Mode 150-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byirarref on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight and small flashlight. Power full beam. Low mode beam use full to save battery time. Price. Cons:Battery operation time rated at 1.5 hours by the manufacturer?!? Well I get maybe half hour of working time at high beam mode !! this is a very power hu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPonkke on 12/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this for use at work. it's a dark season at the moment perfect to have with me when it gets dark past 2 clock. This have helped me with installation of downlight when i had to go up to the reel and install cabel. didnt have to draw cabel and use a big f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvortex69 on 05/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small, so fits pretty well on a pocket, which was the reason why I bought it. Pretty bright considering the size. The 5 modes make it pretty flexible. Although I consider this mode useless, the S.O.S mode really flashes S.O.S Uses a click switch, which co... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybenneh on 05/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really bright, REALLY really bight. i can shine this at my ceiling and light the whole room. The beam is quite a throwey one, which is good for finding stuff. The modes are easy to navigate, and has a GITD positive clicky. I would recommend this torch. Cons:Gets hot in... Read more

0 0
  • posted by_Diceman on 04/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this as I wanted a CR123A torch that had modes and this fit the bill. It's fairly compact, is priced well and hasn't had any technical glitches. I added some thin cardboard spacers between the LED and the reflector to put the LED further back and have a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bym4fever on 03/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I purchased this light for a backpacking trip. It is even smaller and lighter than I expected. ( about the size of a lip stick tube) It uses the same CR123 batteries I will be using for most of my other equipment. Cons:As a previous reviewer noted there is no O ring to se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcguy756 on 02/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great Price small size B R I G H T! For me at least the CR123a is used in other lights I use. Cons:Mine has no o-ring between the lens and the body. No bid deal but I could see adding one later. Also the button is a little bit tricky at first. OtherThoughts:The fit and fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuickNick on 01/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very bright, can easily light up your whole house. -Long battery life, I have some rechargeable batteries that have gone over 2.5 hours without needing a charge. -Very easy to keep on your person, along with extra batteries if you might need them. Cons:-Overheats fairl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugo3x on 03/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:POWERFUL LITTLE GUY!!!! I would estimated around 150 Lumen compared my Fenix PD20. the hot spot is free of rings and has a good balance of throw. The modes switch with a soft forward push (half way) on the button (click all the way to turn off). This is good so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrlux on 02/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a nice finish and looks very good. It is quite bright for a light of it's size. The modes go mid-low-high-strobe-sos. If you turn it off for longer then a few seconds then it will revert back to starting at mid level the next time you turn it on. So it al... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections