DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed 10-Port USB 2.0 HUB w/ Power Supply - Black + Silver Gray
Customer’s impression:
Certainly adequate for the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanttinyk on 08/07/2014

This is a no-frills USB hub that does the job and has plenty of ports. It's supplied with a power adapter that claims to supply 1000mA at 5 volts and an USB cable that's about 60cm long. The hub has mounting holes in the back but they're only good for horizontal mounting with quite small screws.... Read more

Certainly adequate for the price

Impression:Certainly adequate for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byapatcehdx on 02/27/2014

Works great out of box, doesn't need any drivers. This is cheap and good product, i like it. Products like this cost much more anywhere else, so if you need more usb-ports, buy this one. Hub has own power, so it dosn't takes all power from computer. Little bit too short cables. I had to use my is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythedogcow on 12/18/2013

Has 10 USB ports which are powered by an AC adapter, so you can charge many devices, or use many devices which require USB host power. Each port has a red LED which lights up when a device has connected to the host computer. One port is located at the end which may be useful for some for cable I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclemenza089 on 06/16/2013

Works with all 10 ports connected Slim and light design Flexible placement The 10th port is at 90° from the other ports, allowing one of devices to be positioned differently if needed. Although it comes with a 2A power supply, it will not charge an iPad. The flat back side has holes for and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections