DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 12V 6A AC Power Adapter - Black (5.5 x 2.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
Solid product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfriedzel on 08/09/2014

Pros: Good price, solid product (I have 1 in use over a year now), cons: no 110v ~ 240v power cord included. The plug fits in strip control units sockets. But the power adapter can be used for other purposes as well. considering the price this power adapter is in my opinion a good buy.

Impression:Solid product;

0 0 0

• posted byRadreser on 02/25/2014

Working as it should, can't say anything special. I combined it with a 60W LED Strip and it's working few hours a day already one month. Nothing special. The only thing that I don't like is the green LED that's on it to show that it's plugged in, but that's me... Most of the people won't care it,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymikeyb789 on 01/27/2014

it says 6 amps but my monitor only needed 3 but hey i aint complaining! can also be used to power those small lepai amps i used for that and greatly improved the bass response it had. but like i said mainly buoght for monitor. could have longer dc cable. could have more cables to hook up other as... Read more

3 0 2

DX Everywhere