DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine Rechargeable 3.7V "3400mAh" Li-Ion 18650 Batteries Set - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byugur229 on 05/22/2014

it is a powerful battery. the most powerful one that I bought from here. I liked that so much cuz I guess only that battery can keep my lamp opened for the longest time. I tried to buy more but it finished. please bring new ones. I don't think there is a con about that product. if you use the light for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySCunha11 on 01/24/2014

First impressions are good, now will test them to see if they are holding up, one thing that I noticed it the protection kicks in at 2.8v I believe that these Panasonic cells are able to go down to 2.6v (or it is 2.5v), have not tested this, it is what is written on the cells, which means you do loose ... Read more

photo1 photo2 photo3 photo4 photo5 photo6 photo7 photo8 photo9 photo10 photo11 photo12

0 0 0

• posted byrewolf on 08/13/2013

Panasonic NCR18650B inside Excellent build quality There are cheaper protected NCR18650B Length 68.6mm Width 18.3mm (at the widest part) PCB undervoltage cutoff: 2.43V (measured at 0.5A discharge current) PCB overcurrent cutoff: 7.5A (measured with full and almost empty cell) There are two versions of ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections