Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySiogich on 11/16/2013

Real Slim Zippo , cannot belive in that then unpack it. Perfect condition, clean , no scratches, rust, no fingerprints. U even gonna get an Zippo GUARANTEE. For long life and correct using , highly recommend use original Premium Zippo Fluid. Didn`t found yet. And i think wont gonna found. Maybe one , wait for it nearly 25 working days. Worth every penny.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagalish on 03/11/2012

Genuine and cheap. Here in Brazil, those goes for nothing -less than 40 dolars. Worth the less-then-a-month wait!! Comes with everything that it should, it's pretty compact and pretty awesome. Nothing at all. I will keep buying Zippos here. Pretty fast shipment. It's genuine or a perfect copy. I'd say, 99% sure, that its genuine. Even the package was ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 10/19/2011

Genuine ZIPPO (slim model) Comes with a cardbox, not the plastic box shown on DX pictures. Came clean, no scratches, rust, fingerprints... None This same lighter is sold here for $35. It's a great zippo, really compact size. I have a lot of zippo lighters and I can see no difference with this. The cardox is beatiful, didn't came celotaped. Only with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhans3387 on 06/30/2011

- its genuine - lights every time if you got fuel in it - does'nt blow out in the wind - you can use the wool in the zippo as tinder for camping or just to make a fire at home - solid build quality - its a real zippo for 16 bucks and a real zippo in the zippo store cost me 75+ - lasts a long time on one tank of fuel - wick can be used for up to half ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulRUS2010 on 03/20/2011

This is really geniune Zippo lighter, build quality are perfect! Price is very low for this quality, in Russia price of this Zippo is about 30$-35$ This lighter very little and compact, easy to use. It have lifetime warranty, and if you broke your zippo, you can send it in USA, to repair. They need only Geniune Zippo oil and flints for good work Box ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidmind on 01/05/2010

They are "Zippo SLIM" - BRUSED / CHROME and the Model is: 1600. They have a brushed finish in the front and back, and a chrome finish in the sides . Just one detail: They are not shipped on the plastic box that is shown on the pictures, the NEW ZIPPO boxes are on hard paper .. all of them are comming on paper boxes from factory . All Zippo Lighters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinterk on 11/19/2009

Lighter look good It's worth a cool Beautiful quality built lighter A little lighter and compact, it easily into pocket It's really good for those who smokes Just a little lighter and I think a disadvantage Just a little lighter than other Zippo The fire really, really small Lighter comes without gasoline The cost of whale is a little high, some sites ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHktjan on 01/25/2009

-Nice Zippo lighter looks Real -Mine Zippo was made in October 2008 ( J Zippo 08 ) -But, The insert was made in Augustus 2008 ( H 08 ) -That is normal i have that too by my other Zippo's -Under the insert the Felt Pad is really tight a little bit to much cotton. -Flint is genuine it is tested too i see... (is normal) -Only the pricetag is not the same ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections