Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagalish on 03/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Genuine and cheap. Here in Brazil, those goes for nothing -less than 40 dolars. Worth the less-then-a-month wait!! Comes with everything that it should, it's pretty compact and pretty awesome. Cons:Nothing at all. I will keep buying Zippos here. OtherThoughts:Pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Genuine ZIPPO (slim model) Comes with a cardbox, not the plastic box shown on DX pictures. Came clean, no scratches, rust, fingerprints... Cons:None OtherThoughts:This same lighter is sold here for $35. It's a great zippo, really compact size. I have a lot of zippo lighte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhans3387 on 06/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- its genuine - lights every time if you got fuel in it - does'nt blow out in the wind - you can use the wool in the zippo as tinder for camping or just to make a fire at home - solid build quality - its a real zippo for 16 bucks and a real zippo in the zippo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulRUS2010 on 03/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really geniune Zippo lighter, build quality are perfect! Price is very low for this quality, in Russia price of this Zippo is about 30$-35$ This lighter very little and compact, easy to use. It have lifetime warranty, and if you broke your zippo, you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidmind on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are "Zippo SLIM" - BRUSED / CHROME and the Model is: 1600. They have a brushed finish in the front and back, and a chrome finish in the sides . Cons:Just one detail: They are not shipped on the plastic box that is shown on the pictures, the NEW ZIPPO boxe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinterk on 11/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lighter look good It's worth a cool Beautiful quality built lighter A little lighter and compact, it easily into pocket It's really good for those who smokes Cons:Just a little lighter and I think a disadvantage Just a little lighter than other Zippo The fire really, re... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHktjan on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Nice Zippo lighter looks Real -Mine Zippo was made in October 2008 ( J Zippo 08 ) -But, The insert was made in Augustus 2008 ( H 08 ) -That is normal i have that too by my other Zippo's -Under the insert the Felt Pad is really tight a little bit to much cotton.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections