DX » Community » Reviews » L10 Portable Multimode 3G IEEE802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Wireless Router - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynenoXtreme on 04/07/2014

Small size, looks nice and well built, has WiFi (b/g/n) and Ethernet port for end-device connectivity, supports European GPRS/EDGE/3G/LTE, and battery lasts for well over 3 hours. Device supports everything you'd expect from your home WiFi router; Firewall, WDS(!), Port Mapping, DMZ, DNS/DHCP settings.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoneedofnicknam on 12/23/2013

There are not to many routers, that I can use. The only way for us to get online is with mobile internet conection, since we are two, my wife and me, we need a router. I did not deal to much with routers, but this system was very easy to handle and to make it work. with my last router (from ebay) I did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelene7 on 07/26/2013

It works perfectly and does what it is supposed to do. We had no problems changing the wifi password. The router gets very hot after it has been used for a little while. It gets a little bit slow when there are more than one user connected, but we have only tried the 3G, maybe 4G is much better. We had ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections