Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneoplan06 on 12/19/2014

Very usefull and fast shipping, Lighter genuine zippo, I showed store, they say genuine and very cheap, I've been using since the first year, and it's no problem Read more

Impression:Genuine,Zippo,lighter;

0 0 0

• posted bysamuelao on 03/18/2014

Everything in this product tell me that it's real zippo and it was about 3 times cheaper than it would be in my country.The life time warranty certificate came along as well.The box came in a good state too. It came rusty and dirty on the insides of the metallic case and on other points.The insert came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byproflenio on 03/18/2014

I really liked this iten. The product corresponds exactly to the specifications shown on the site. Payment delivery were 50 days accrued, and arrived in perfect condition. I've done other purchases through this site and never had problems, sometimes it takes a while to arrive, already happened to some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatsurena on 03/06/2014

Came well packed with its little zippo black box into an envelope. The sending was pretty much well crafted. The lighter seems solid, a bit lighter than what i'm used to with other zippos lighters but it was not fuelled. It has no characteristic signs or logos (like dollars or ace or anything), it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasvicentin on 02/26/2014

Price,free shipping and arrive really fast - The lid came a little loose. I guess it should not be a problem; - Be careful during the oppening of the box. The tapes can damage the case. - Its a genuine lighter zippo. In my country it costs at least 55 dolars. With the free shipping its impossible not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythelastdodo on 02/26/2014

Its really amazing I ordered before this a few ones from a cheaper brand or even no brand I noticed immediate the difference it goes really well. For this price you must buy this it comes along with a life long guarantee and its just amazing. couldn't find any its a nice present for a smoker or some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylomalaspina on 02/18/2014

Very good finishing. Works perfectly, and very good price. Don't have any that I could see... I have one of those that i bought in the US and i bought this one as a gift to my dad. There was really no difference between this one and the one bought on the store for 2 times the price! My dad even told ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheBrainyDaniel on 01/16/2014

Genuine Zippo, original packaging and etc. Lifetime warranty (which is totally useless for me, as there's no Zippo stores in Lithuania)! Pretty good build quality. Fuel lasts for week (max) what totally makes me upset; Definitely too little cotton; Cap moving a bit; Flint lasted for short period. Pretty ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAlfazilla on 12/20/2013

%99 genuine product. Compared with %100 trusted original zippo with 2 of my friends and we are all using zippos for at least 7-8 years. We found no difference. Everything about this product is real quality. Lights instantly, goes like 7-10 days with one filling of oil. Thanks to that lackluster surface,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfjedrik on 12/10/2013

This it a great orginal Zippo lighter! its a cheap deal! Don´t miss this deal!! :-) Greate! its orginal, low price, bothing mutch to say about it. if you want a good lighter, buy this! :-)) I think its a cheap lighter, if your going to but it in a shop, its going to cost way more! i have heard that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections