Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeisbaer on 07/12/2013

It's an american classic, nice and shiny. You can fill it with naptha which is cheap and is, as fas as I can tell, the same as lighter fluid. The fuel vaporizes. That's a known fact with zippo's unless you keep in a small plastic sealbag. Another alternative is a canister This time the box came unharmed! Hope this is the new policy. In the past they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaden on 12/20/2012

-Seems to be a genuine Zippo. -High quality construction. Does not feel flimsy. -Gives that satisfying Zippo *Click!* when it is opened. None that I have been able to see.. Works like a charm. This is a very sturdy and high quality Zippo lighter. It appears to be genuine. Compared to a few other Zippo's I own its just as good as them. The price is great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

i believe most popular zippo, mirrorish style, typical click that get attencion wherever you light it or just open it. no cons, real zippo, geniue. Only maybe fingerprint, bit that's problem with all glossy zippo, and can be easly repaired with shirt or kleenex. standard most popular, universal present, probably more suitable for older men, because ... Read more

zippo clean
    0 0
  • posted byPat1234 on 06/14/2012

The real brand, so no problem with quality. It comes in a nice original giftbox too. The use of too much tape damages the original carton giftbox if you remove it, it damages/tears off the outer layer of the carton beyond repair wich is pity for a giftwrapping. I ordered a lot, they were all good, exept for one that had a broken flint. Mind the import ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhazikstan on 05/17/2012

Excellent build quality as with every Zippo Genuine Zippo (There is a lot of controversy around this) Windproof, good survival lighter Lifetime warranty, you break it they fix it, no matter what the reason for it breaking Very Very reliable lights nearly every time when properly filled with gas and maintained None that come to mind Could come with a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisabelezf on 01/13/2011

Zippos are very expensive in my country (about 5x the price of this one), and the shipping for one bought in the U.S. was almost the price of the lighter, so this was a great deal Looks original, even has the lifetime warranty. Maybe I'll send it to Zippo one day and see if they fix it for free. Comes in a nice box. It's really windproof. Makes that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymionisation on 03/30/2010

+ This is my first zippo, but I compared it with others from friends and I can assure you that it's not a fake. In fact, I've heard that in the US those are even cheaper, but in my country they are far more expensive + very stilish + good build quality, good price + makes *clickk* + draws attention - the fuel vanishes quickly - cigarette tastes like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections