Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaden on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Seems to be a genuine Zippo. -High quality construction. Does not feel flimsy. -Gives that satisfying Zippo *Click!* when it is opened. Cons:None that I have been able to see.. Works like a charm. OtherThoughts:This is a very sturdy and high quality Zippo light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i believe most popular zippo, mirrorish style, typical click that get attencion wherever you light it or just open it. Cons:no cons, real zippo, geniue. Only maybe fingerprint, bit that's problem with all glossy zippo, and can be easly repaired with shirt or k... Read more

zippo clean
    0 0
  • posted byPat1234 on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The real brand, so no problem with quality. It comes in a nice original giftbox too. Cons:The use of too much tape damages the original carton giftbox if you remove it, it damages/tears off the outer layer of the carton beyond repair wich is pity for a giftwra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhazikstan on 05/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality as with every Zippo Genuine Zippo (There is a lot of controversy around this) Windproof, good survival lighter Lifetime warranty, you break it they fix it, no matter what the reason for it breaking Very Very reliable lights nearly every... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisabelezf on 01/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Zippos are very expensive in my country (about 5x the price of this one), and the shipping for one bought in the U.S. was almost the price of the lighter, so this was a great deal Looks original, even has the lifetime warranty. Maybe I'll send it to Zippo one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymionisation on 03/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ This is my first zippo, but I compared it with others from friends and I can assure you that it's not a fake. In fact, I've heard that in the US those are even cheaper, but in my country they are far more expensive + very stilish + good build quality, good p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections