Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEreniz on 09/22/2015

First of all the product is genuine. It is shiny, real shiny, like a mirror, thus can get stains all over easily. Packaging is awful as always, they put a tape round and it ruins the box when you peel it off. International shipping is a problem for lighters but DX put an effort and one way or it... Read more

Impression:Genuine,Genuine Zippo!;

1 0 0

• posted by9346985 on 04/28/2015

Excelente artículo y excelente servicio. En tan solo 13 días me ha llegado en muy buenas condiciones. Manual instrucciones en español! Estoy muy contento y lo recomiendo. La compra, en dealextreme, es muy fácil e intuitiva. Claridad en el seguimiento de la compra. Insisto, muy recomendable el y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanilakaraba on 01/20/2015

No estaba seguro si sería un zippo de verdad, pero si. Todo viene en chino menos el made in usa y la numeración de fabrica de zippo. Algodón perfecto, mecha perfecta, piedra perfecta, todo bien. A día de hoy lleva 6 meses funcionando cada día y como el primer día.

Impression:GENIAL,Auténtico ;

0 0 0

• posted by8845766 on 01/10/2015

Pros: -Genuine Zippo -Recieved undamaged -Product of 2014 July Cons: -No cons about product Overall, I am very happy to have used DX. Besides the not working tracking system, which isn't their fault at all, there was no boring situations happened. Thanks...

Impression:Genuine,Best Price;

0 0 0

• posted byeisbaer on 07/12/2013

It's an american classic, nice and shiny. You can fill it with naptha which is cheap and is, as fas as I can tell, the same as lighter fluid. The fuel vaporizes. That's a known fact with zippo's unless you keep in a small plastic sealbag. Another alternative is a canister This time the box came... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaden on 12/20/2012

-Seems to be a genuine Zippo. -High quality construction. Does not feel flimsy. -Gives that satisfying Zippo *Click!* when it is opened. None that I have been able to see.. Works like a charm. This is a very sturdy and high quality Zippo lighter. It appears to be genuine. Compared to a few other... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

i believe most popular zippo, mirrorish style, typical click that get attencion wherever you light it or just open it. no cons, real zippo, geniue. Only maybe fingerprint, bit that's problem with all glossy zippo, and can be easly repaired with shirt or kleenex. standard most popular, universal... Read more

zippo clean

0 0 0

• posted byPat1234 on 06/14/2012

The real brand, so no problem with quality. It comes in a nice original giftbox too. The use of too much tape damages the original carton giftbox if you remove it, it damages/tears off the outer layer of the carton beyond repair wich is pity for a giftwrapping. I ordered a lot, they were all for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhazikstan on 05/17/2012

Excellent build quality as with every Zippo Genuine Zippo (There is a lot of controversy around this) Windproof, good survival lighter Lifetime warranty, you break it they fix it, no matter what the reason for it breaking Very Very reliable lights nearly every time when properly filled with gas a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypfandap on 05/07/2012

Original box with all tags, nice high polished chrome. Real zippo-click. It make big sparks and lights immediately. Really low price. There isn't no cons on my lighter. Original zippo in original box ... looks great and works well. For this price it is really must-have lighter. I never see this I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere