DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Socket Tiltable Car Cigarette Power Splitter (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelegnor on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A car cigarette power splitter, it does exactly what its supposed to. Chance of using the USB socket to power up things too. Can be positioned into several angles (0-90°). Cons:It comes decorated with this glass jewels, i didn't like it at all, but they can be dug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecoVas on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Device performs its intended purpose. Very usefull for owners of two devices powered by car cigarette lighter. For example ionizer and MP3 player. The sockets are tight and keeps devices stable, because they are deep enough. Cons:The plastic looks cheap, but it's not su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 07/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great product. I used it the entire way from a road trip in Vancouver to San Diego and back. If anyone knows how long that is it's about 6000km. That's a long trip. It did it's job. It kept my iPod charged for tunes while the cooled in the back kept things col... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeath103 on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Swivel item, long insert is very nice too. Plug two items at once, what more could ya want? Cons:Plastic seems cheap, item was hard to push all the way in for me, but works. The only reason i bought this item was for work, i plug my PSP charger which plays my music and vi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections