DX » Community » Reviews » 0.5" LCD Bluetooth Cell Phone Caller ID Display and Call Alert Vibrating Bracelet
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhparissi on 06/30/2014

I received the package with the bracelet and instructions. It looks exactly as shown, made of rubber and metal finished. It´s very easy to configurate and pairing with my iphone. It vibrates and show the number or name of the caller, also vibrates when the iphone is some distance away of the bracelet. Sometimes pairing conections got disconected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerryLo on 08/25/2009

-Best for forgetful people who doesnt want to lose expensive phones - Caller number ID is decently fast (within 2 rings) - Doesn't look cheap - Decent battery life - Wazzup with the 'bluetooth' logo??? - Incoming calls may go to the 'bracelet' option when paired with iPhone, you may have to manually go to iphone screen and select 'My iPhone' or 'Speaker'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydan3512 on 03/05/2009

Una buena utilidad para aquellos que siempre llevan el movil en silencio. funciona muy bien y muestra claramente el numero del que llama en la pantalla. el material está hecho de silicona semi rigida de bastante grosor lo que le confiere un aspecto muy guapo Correa demasiado grande, deberia de poderse sincronizar con la agenda para mostrar los ... Read more

9 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections