DX » Community » Reviews » G.Mouse Mini USB SiRF Star-III 20-Channel GPS Receiver for PC and Laptops
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very accurate GPS positioning. Connected easily to my laptop and netbooks. Software easily installed. Can be used with google earth as GPS device. Very cheap for device like this. Cons:USB cable could be a lot longer. Device could be made more water resistant for extera... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisjr on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very handy tool to have as a main GPS sensor or as a backup one. The build quality is awesome and the magnet to attach it on the top of the car is very strong. The device requires only the installation of usb to serial drivers to function properly. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeugenweij on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap Accurate gps fix Long enough cable for most purposes quick fix when cold started works great in city enviroment ( no loss of signal) Cons:cant really find any cons besides not having a piece of double sided tape in the package OtherThoughts:It may be an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelovs on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Long wanted to buy! It was a pity money. We have such an antenna are $ 100 and then 30! The quality of the set includes the super sucker for neat cable management. On the sensor, a magnet, so it can easily fix it in the car, boat, tractor or snowmobile. Magnet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfotoomsk on 08/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is easily established, does not demand special skills for installation, works with any navigating programs. Fast start, is perfectly kept on a car roof even at driving about 160-170 km/h Works both on new laptops, and on old models. I used it on Lenovo S10... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybugsys on 05/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really great GPS receiver. Exactly what I needed. It's actually a serial over USB, so runs not only under Windows, but also linux and ... even embedded linux ;) (gps deamon) If you just need receiver, and have own displaying hardware ... just take it. Works grea... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySmartee on 03/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well built little unit. works well at speed and is accurate. i like the program it came with, showing the sattelites and co ordinates. have found it to be really handy when i am out in the bush 4 wheel driving. i cant get lost anymore. over all i am very happy with it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpelkmans on 03/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap Price and great working, Looks and feels very high quality. Works fine with EEEpc with centrafuse (CarPC). First time it took some time (15min) to find connection. But now when i turn the laptop on it's online in about 20seconds. Cons:*Couldn't find the led. (it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimbo0001 on 02/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good little GPS unit. Looks quite sturdy and is in a nice small package Like it was said before, fast fix and is quite accurate. Easy to setup, just plug it in and install the driver on the disk that was provided. Worked first go with my Asus EEEPC and Google Earth. Als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrafty73 on 10/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent sensitivity to satellite signal. Quickly does cold start (quicker than Garmin GPSMAP60CSx) approximately 40 seconds near my window. My SKU.19498 work fine with OziExplorer and Global Mapper v9. Cons:Wire becomes hard in cool place. Sticker with serial number i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections