DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Protective Clear Screen Protector for 10.1" Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 / P5110
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychesaremoreno on 01/08/2014

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my for this price worth purchasing as it was much more expensive around the corner. When it will needs to be replaced in the future I believe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytutibaker on 10/18/2013

Product was very well packed, the construction is very good and it is very scratch resistant. It is brand new after a month of usage, which shows good quality of the screen protector. A little bit pricy, it could be a little cheaper. Bought three of those screen protectors for my galaxy note 8 for the price of one of those. I'm satisfied with the product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by427cobra on 07/13/2013

This protector fits perfectly on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. The protector was bent during transport, so it was difficult to apply without bubles. Because of this I was not able to apply the protector perfectly. Supplier should use other other transport materials to prevent covers from being bent. Good product for this price, since regular protectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswissfab on 07/10/2013

This ENKAY Protective clear screen protector fits my Samsung galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) perfectly! There are little holes for the camera and the light sensor so that it is not bothered by the protection. The product is still in good shape even after one month of use. Maybe the price which is a bit more than for other protectors. I did not buy any other screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylonchooconor on 06/25/2013

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my no I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalaln on 05/23/2013

was very easy to install. looks clear. no bubbles. there are some finger prints. other than that nothing much to add I bought 2 it case it will mess up but now I have a spare :) My brother suggested that next time we may use a mat instead of clear but I think this is very good too for this price worth purchasing as it was much more expensive around ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections