DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Protective Soft Keyboard Protector Cover Skin for Macbook Air Pro 13.3" / 15.4" / 17.3"
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaaronsmith on 06/15/2014

Very good, fits the keyboard perfectly. Its plastic clear. Perfect for macbook air 13'. doesn't allow food cramps to get into the insides of the keyboard. Its not totally transparent and the glare from the sun makes it a little difficult to type correctly. Also, when it is shipped the package is bent resulting in the case being a little torned. very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycbieregel on 01/09/2014

Great product, very well finished, does the job very well, does not interfere with you typing performance, clear design, lightning of the keyboard remains good. Very good product. It did not fit my keyboard, as it is made only for english keyboards and I have a spanish keyboard, which is not stated in the description of the product. Should search more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byczhu3 on 01/07/2014

Easy to fit on to the keyboard and fits perfectly. The transparent colour is really nice looking on the Macbook pro 15". It fits really well, doesn't shift around, a really solid fit on. The only thing might just be when typing, it feels a bit funny which is expected. I don't really use it on the keyboard when I type. Since I have an external keyboard.... Read more

it's quite hard to notice, which is a good thing
    0 0
  • posted byCheah on 01/04/2014

The cover is extremely cheap when compared to brand name products. Despite this, I found the quality to be quite high overall. I bought covers from other brand name companies and found they had consistency issues with their keyboard covers. As luck would have it, the cover I ordered from DX was perfect! No deformities in shape whatsoever. Reasonably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXuOne on 11/23/2013

The protector has a soft smooth plastic feeling to it. I can imagine myself using it for a long time and it will protect my MBA for any dust. Quality of this product is good, due to it soft touch, your fingers will not sleep that quickly. This product does however not fit with my keyboard layout. My return key is an upside down L shaped and the protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydettner on 10/20/2013

It is great, fit like a glove to my keyboard. My actual use for it is to write the extra symbols that I commonly use, without putting ugly stickers on the keyboard. Not sure if it is not blocking the ventilation of the computer... I was told it is not - but still, not convinced. Haven't tried spilling water, but seems like it would give few more seconds ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byg9000z on 09/26/2013

great stuff! the material is good, it is so transparent and thin u will be able to see the backlit keyboard it almost like you are not using any protector because it fits just nice the material looks like will last quite long (depends on how you use) no cons, nothing in particular I plan to buy more for my friends, since it is a good one just buy it,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections