DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Protective Keyboard Cover for Macbook Air - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Awesome not good Bom Produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10719201 on 01/25/2017

Impression:not good;

Pros: Price, material of cover is fairly good Cons: Cover does not exactly fit the keyboard on my Macbook and as a result, the cover moves quite a bit when I type. It's very annoying to have to move the cover back into place every 10 seconds. I will not be using this cover going forward. Don't on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykamuipablo on 06/07/2015

Impression:Only USA Keyboard,It's Ok Quality;

The product arrived with folded package, leaving the product bearing a bend. The material is plastic, not rubber as the original products and is only for US keyboard. It took more than a moth to arrive.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoseafg on 05/26/2015

Impression:Awesome;

fits well ............................................... ........................................................... ........................................................... ...........................................................

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPaintedRed on 05/07/2015

Impression:good;

It's a nice cover skin. Of course it's not perfect. However I tried another skin and it was much worse. You know the keyboard on mac is very comfortable. It's hard to find proper cover. But I think this one is ok and I don't want to change it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byneradnerad on 04/05/2015

Pros: Keep stuff out from your keyboard (i.e. minor spills, dust and crumbs) Cons: Plastic turns from clear to yellow after a few months.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byz10soccerstar on 12/22/2014

Pros: Very light weight, as advertised. Fits my keyboard perfectly; I'm using it on a wireless Apple keyboard for my iMac. Doesn't constrict typing. Easy to place and remove. Transparent, so you can see everything perfectly underneath. Cons: Other than the shipping time, nothing LOVE IT!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygmwaku on 11/13/2014

Impression:good,Very good;

it is a little hard, but i think because its new. fits perfectly. amazing product. I had other protectors, but this is much better. precise fit and quality, low price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygrrd94 on 10/12/2014

It's just a keyboard protector, it's very thin and transparent, which is a plus if you are not using the US keyboard. the only con is that the intro key doesn't fit in European keyboards

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byamandasantana on 09/18/2014

Impression:Bom Produto;

encaixa muito bem, porem veio amassado por conta da embalagem. Se não fosse o amassado, seria ótima a proteção! As outras coisas vieram tudo direitinho. Demorou 50 dias para chegar, mas valeu a pena!! .................................................... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVbvroy on 09/18/2014

The ENKAY Protective Soft Keyboard Protector Cover Skin for Macbook Air Pro is of good quality for that price. The only bad side, and it is important, it is not made for a Macbook Air Pro keyboard with a long vertical enter/return key. So check the picture with care, and compare to your Mac if it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere