DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console - Pink (Refurbished)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeastdreams on 04/18/2014

The Nintendo Ds is as it is said in the Description Pink and it seems to be original. Every button works and there are no scratches in the displays. The Nintendo works and it is able to play every game i tested right now. The volume is not as loud as i expected it to be, and the battery seems not be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulofremen on 11/06/2013

I can not find any difference with respect to the original one. For someone this could be a 'con', but it is pink, so my doughter loves it. For my country, it is even cheaper than the ones you can find in the second-hand market. It is pink (again). This 'con' solves by purchasing another color if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDamsDiego on 09/22/2012

This product is excellent. I bought it for my wedding, I already have a DSlite. She loved it! Now we can play together without any problems! So I think it is better than mine. I do not know what the point of it being refurbished defect, I think it's good quality, without any detail! We can play anywhere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCotitabene on 08/31/2012

It's a DS. Never owned one before, but seems pretty original to me! Works perfectly and it's pink! Here in Argentina this product is way more expensive than on DX, so I'm quite satisfied with the price! The battery runs dry quickly! I cannot play for more than 2 hours straight...still, that depends on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJheronymus on 02/27/2010

It's definitely a DS, the OS looks authentic and physically it seems fine Not sure if it's a fault on the original unit but the start & select buttons are a bit hard to push in. Other buttons seem spongy and the D-pad is a bit hard to use reliably sometimes but apparently this is the same on a new one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMakim on 02/15/2010

Nice look. Nice price. It is really a DS and work like the genuine. My N5 works in it and running all roms. Its a refurbished equipment, so some luck you need to get a good one. After some months the down button stop working. I oppened the DS and saw some repair wires they used to fix the original one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheglae on 11/10/2009

-It's perfect; - It's cheap; - it's pink \o/ -it works -no dead pixel, no crashes, no stuck buttons...just perfect -the sound is high and awesome -None, but I'm very pissed because the card I bought (sku 18944) doesnt work...even was recognized by the NDSL pink...a shame... -the instructions book is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzadig on 04/18/2009

- cheap - works perfectly - cheap - cheap - none OK, so I bought this item cause price for these in my country (France) is a bit more expensive (about 130€ = 160$). I finally paid 80€ for this item, with a free ems shipping, and the package arrived in 6 days (but it seems that this free option has been ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections