DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console - White (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneomarla on 11/18/2012

Even though it is refurbished, I have never had any problems with it... All buttons are working perfectly, the product arrived really fast... Great product! The white on the inside does not seem as white as the outside. It is sort of a "dirty" white color, an off-white... I have this console in other colors and this is the first time it happened.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrodrigueZZ on 01/05/2012

- Good price - Good condition - For a refurbished DS, works very well 2 reasons I can only cons, as a polar white DS, some parts of the body came through darkened, and the time of receipt, (but that's a problem with mail from Brazil). In a general consideration, enough to offset purchase of DS, good price, good operation, (in Brazil, it costs three ... Read more

1 3
  • posted byWatermug on 01/28/2011

%->The product out of the box is looks great, stickers still on it, physically flawless. %->All items work great; including charger, although it gets hot easily %->Box looks new and original; some others I had bought were not so great looking as they are used boxes and all manuals are used, but this is all new! %->Quite light to carry around, your all ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygustavo2010BR on 11/17/2010

Ship fast, DS works very well. It's a best gift for every ages. DS is a brain increasing. My girlfriend love this gift. None It's amazing for kids, teenagers, geeks and grandparents. The games don't have any restrictions. beautiful, nice work, mint-shape, the best gift in Deal. BR: Nintendo DS Lite Original! Com 4 níveis de brilho de tela para ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byWesWeiss2 on 04/08/2010

MUCH cheaper than any DS you could ever buy in Brazil. Even though it's refurbished, the quality of the product is very good. No scratches, everything works fine. It came in a nice box, with manual, touch screen sensibility is great. 1 dead pixel in the lower screen. Just one. It takes a LONG time to ship ^^ In my case it was more than 30 days. I was ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJheronymus on 02/21/2010

It's definitely a DS, the OS looks authentic and physically it seems fine -Battery life is good -Came with free screen protectors already installed, albeit with air bubbles on them but they were easy to push out with a credit card Not sure if it's a fault on the original unit but the start & select buttons are a bit hard to push in. Other buttons seem ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLessram on 10/05/2009

* Works like an original * Ultra cheap (costs 3 times as much in The Netherlands. 55 Euro versus 150 Euro) Only con so far is a screw in PORT-1. This screw ain't completely flat, so you have to push a game card pretty hard to get it in. And it's tough to get it out of the DS. Because of this game cards get a big scratch in the middle of the back side.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykazox on 09/25/2009

The NDS came within original box and plastic wrapping on the outside and screens. Virtually same as new, not a single trace of use. Only the box was slightly damaged, probably because of postal service. Had to pay 10euros customs, despite the envelope referring to it as "gift". Probably best to avoid EMS service. Think that delivery times ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybubble9999 on 07/28/2009

Sorry I can't possible type all the Pro's of owning a NDS but If I did I would definitely use well over the 500 character restriction. This works exactly the same as any other NDS lite (what more can I say). the charger sent with the unit is not uk so unuseable to me but you can buy a cheap one from dx no prob's. The Case is not quit aligned near the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIrisNMI on 07/19/2009

The unit had the clingy plastic wrap on all screens and covers. The whole thing looks brand new. Great deal! No scratches, no sign of previous ownership. I live in the USA, and I did not look close enough at the pictures posted here. I have no use for the charger that comes with it, but I should have known that in advance. I'll be adding an order for ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections