DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console - Red (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeavyrose89 on 06/07/2014

Really cheap price, as units that are faulty can go for same price in place like ebay, but this works perfectly! The screens are bright and clear and don't seem to have any dead pixels anywhere. Both the DS and GBA ports read all my games perfectly (aside from pokemon diamond, then again bought that game used and even my 3DS XL has trouble reading it)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleomontenegro on 10/31/2013

- Great price; - Very beautiful colour; - Working fine on multiplayer games, since I have another DS Lite. - The top screen isn't as bright as bottom one; - Some corkscrews aren't firm on the back; - L and R buttons aren't working. These buttons are very flimsy, and I have to press really hard for it to work; - It came with only one stylus, not two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxansouza on 10/28/2013

Some advantages of buying a product like this is below the price of most shops in my country, the quick shipment of the product by the DX and the physical aspect of the device that is flawless! The downside of the product was the directional right that needs to be pressed with some force to operate, feature also found in the "A" button, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOffspringBR on 07/14/2013

- Cheap - Fast shipped - Great quality - Excellent repair, works like a new one - Comes with the box - Short power cord - Screen Frame fell down (was not glued as it should) - After 6 months the upper screen flat cable broke, making it lose a color component (it was due to the use and handling of myself) Really easy to repair! I bought a replacement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysk15 on 06/22/2013

Nice price, is the device with the original program it came with all the items the picture quality is good and not so yellow as I thought the reports. The sound volume is very low, the pieces seem to shake it loose, and I was taxed by the DX sent me the device in a small envelope and tight giving, as well as on paper Torando easy recognition, instead ... Read more

Device On Device Close
    0 0
  • posted byMarkQu on 06/06/2013

Cheap since it's refurbished. The quality of the shell is top notch. Everything is included as described in the product's page. The buttons seem a bit "stiff", but it is my first DS so it might be how it normally is (I can only compare to PSP). The screens have a bit of "LCD bleed" on the borders, which could mean that the screens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLUISFABRICIO on 06/02/2013

The console is good, the buttons, d-pad, the 2 screens was like new (like non refurbished console)It's a good deal if you want to buy a cheap system with a lot of games. I want to buy other to play with my son, because he likes a lot. The only cons is the time to come in my coutry/state, I live in Brazil in the state of Amazonas city of Manaus and the ... Read more

NDS Lite 1 NDS Lite 2 NDS Lite 2 NDS Lite 4 NDS Lite 5
    4 3
  • posted byPKsDX on 05/10/2013

Amazing Product !! I've being using for 1 months and it's Got no problem play NDS Games and GBA games !!. SO AWESome. Every Buttons are operational and they are clikey which is good!! it has pretty good finish on the out side and inside of console, great matt finished . Amazing deal, only 60$, super cheap, Must By This!!! If you are unlucky, the box ... Read more

Pretty good gaming console for DS and GBA games.
    1 0
  • posted byOlycaro on 01/04/2013

Es un excelente producto, tomando como referencia su costo. Es fácil para el uso por parte de niños pequeños y realmente se divierten con el. La inversion realizada valió la pena Fue muy demorado el despacho del producto. Debo señalar que luego de casi 20 días me fue cambiado el numero de envió, lo que me origin&#2... Read more

2 0
  • posted byotonicarlos on 12/21/2012

Great handheld console, the box looks ok, came with a instruction booklet and recharger, everything working just fine. Ds Lite looks cooler than the original model and it has backward compability with Gameboy Advance - which the later models have not (NDSi and NDSi XL) writings on the console housing may be hard to read (The non refurbished DS I have ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections