DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Stylus for NDS Lite (5-Stylus Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalandro on 04/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits almost perfect in a DS lite, colors are fun. The fitting is a bit tighter than the original, I do not think this is a con, because the stylus will certainly not fall out. Do not see a difference between these and the original. People I gave a stylus are happy with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuilherme031 on 07/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I don't know why I bought it. The colors are beautiful, but... why did buy it? I really don't know. By the way the quality is good. / Eu não sei porque comprei. As cores são bonitas, mas... pra quer comprar? Eu realmente não sei. Aliás, a qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytscarani on 05/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really beautiful colors! - Soft tip! Actually, I believe that the tip is softer than the original tip. - No seams near the tip, so no risk of scratching the screen. - Most look quite good on my apple green NDS. Cons:- None really. If any, we should be able t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxacidx on 04/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its really cheap it workes dose the job.. i use it for NDS light and it pretty sturdy i think its Genuine im not sure... Good Price Good Item. Thanks DX Cons:Packaging was in a little plastic bag..Well what else do you expect.. Thats all i can think of well ill... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 04/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simply the best deal on these very easy to lose items. My kid LOVES the colors. Work as good or better them OEM. No bulky packaging to take up space in the garbage or landfills! So cheap you won't scream at your kid when they lose them! Fun to trade with frien... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 03/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are exactly like original and fit in the DS slot perfectly. My daughter LOVES the colors (she got 2 green ones which is her favorite color!) These are cheap enough that I don't even get mad when she loses them. Cons:Nothing! THese are the same quality as... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections