DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Joystick Caps for Xbox 360 Handle - Transparent (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluksy on 02/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The caps fit perfectly, their touch is pretty much 1:1 with original sticks. Look great, super cheap. Cons:Had to remove a bit of rubber flash from one of the sticks, no big deal. Felt a little bit sticky out of the bag but after some use that disappeared. OtherThoughts:C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKestle on 07/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality product that is good replacement for the old thumbsticks. Good price. Fit's well unlike some other products, and feels good Cons:(Took really long to arrive, but not sure is it sellers fault. I think its post offices fault) OtherThoughts:I really like the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalerozz on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've working on my XBOX 360 modded joystick for a week, so I gotta some problems with the original thumbsticks - they're so hard and little opaque for the lights that trying to install inside the controller body. When I saw this Item I got a idea, so I purchas... Read more

Just 2 leds and the transparent thumbstick!!
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections