DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Joystick Caps for Xbox 360 Handle - Transparent (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluksy on 02/20/2014

The caps fit perfectly, their touch is pretty much 1:1 with original sticks. Look great, super cheap. Had to remove a bit of rubber flash from one of the sticks, no big deal. Felt a little bit sticky out of the bag but after some use that disappeared. Caps might scratch in time, hard to say, they certainly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKestle on 07/05/2013

Good quality product that is good replacement for the old thumbsticks. Good price. Fit's well unlike some other products, and feels good (Took really long to arrive, but not sure is it sellers fault. I think its post offices fault) I really like the clear color and price. Recommended for any one who ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalerozz on 07/01/2013

I've working on my XBOX 360 modded joystick for a week, so I gotta some problems with the original thumbsticks - they're so hard and little opaque for the lights that trying to install inside the controller body. When I saw this Item I got a idea, so I purchased and the result is amazing! I put 2 blue ... Read more

Just 2 leds and the transparent thumbstick!!

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections