DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Keychain (10mm Opening)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybcbmotta on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have it for more than a year and still use it until today. Its on my keychain and works very well, easy to use and small, that I can carry to everywhere. I advise you to buy it.Cons:The chains that comes with it is very useless, it do not hold the nail clippe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeeluka on 09/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very nice is tiny, not as large contraptions that look like they are going to be used by Big Foot, my god we're going to cut the nails not the fingers!! is sharp (if not well said) is easy to use Cons:not if you have one against the truth, is a short one, truth would be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoh21 on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Um. It's a nail clipper and you can clip your nails with it :P So it's definitely useful as a keychain or something - clip ur nails anywhere. The opening is wide enough to clip fingernails easily. It is also sharp enough to do the job (I've had really blunt nai... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections