• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A regular nail clipper

posted by joh21 on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Um. It's a nail clipper and you can clip your nails with it :P So it's definitely useful as a keychain or something - clip ur nails anywhere. The opening is wide enough to clip fingernails easily. It is also sharp enough to do the job (I've had really blunt nail clippers which I had to throw away). It even has a chain to fix it to your keychain. And it has a small file in case ur nails need a bit more modification :)

Cons:

Um, it's a bit hard to clip your toenails with it. They won't really fit there. They also don't look too good. I bought it, received it and only then discovered DX has many much more beautiful clippers :D

OtherThoughts:

But all in all, I have a nail clipper now, and that's what really matters. What also matters is I didn't pay too much. But it isn't worth too much either.

Bottomline:

Should be a bit cheaper I think. Otherwise - they clip nails! Buy if you need something that clips nails! Or find some other nail clipper from DX - they got lots of those!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections