DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Keychain (5mm Opening)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluntic on 08/10/2013

Excellent product. For over a year using these. But in retail stores could not find. Very glad to have found them here. Very comfortable. Excellent performance. You can always take with you. Very good in travel, at home and at work. I use everywhere. Very pleased. Service life is not very high. Three ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWIZARD221 on 04/30/2013

1.The narrow edge is excellent. It allows you to approach the nail in a wider range of angles and in more ease. 2. The edge is also thin and you can use it to clean under the nail. 3.Great price 1.The whole clipper could be a little but smaller and more compact. 2.The clipper could come with a key chain.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byparagtz on 08/07/2012

good product. made of Stainless steel & it cut very nicely. i recommend to everyone. Price is perfect & very low price. Loving to use it. If your nails is growing inner & side this is the perfect nail cutter. Everyone must have this nail cutter its different. In market this type of nail cutter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElektro84 on 04/12/2012

Build quality is in high level. It feels and looks solid and strong. Worth every cent. Well, it could be a little sharper. It is definitely sharp enough to do the job, I’m using it for a while, so it can do the job, but in my opinion just a little sharper would be perfect. Not really a con, but couldn’... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheMagicKiller on 11/16/2010

- Well, the price is awesome ! - only 1.35$ - There is a keychain hole which you can put it on your keychain. - weight less. - compact. - can reach to the corners of you nails without hurt yourself. - I think that the round version of the item is better, sku: 19511 because with sku 19511 you can shape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuallacepod on 08/11/2010

I bought one of these about 3 months ago. Since then, I don't use any other nail clippers. The main pros are: - Very strong - Well built - Really sturdy - Sharp enought to do it's "job" - It's design makes posible to reach some areas that are painful with other nail clippers No cons... At all.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylecale on 02/26/2010

Loves it! You can shape your nails much better with this slope-sided clipper as compared to a regular curved clipper so you can clip without filing afterward. If you have ugly toes and need to deal with misshapen nails or chunks of dead skin all the time, you will LOVE these. Can't make it better but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMahox on 02/24/2009

This nail clipper is perfectly aligned and very sharp. The clip at the top is a bit tight, but not too tight, so you can hold it without it falling apart or sorts. The chrome topping is damaged at the back of the clipper. I hope the clip won't loosen after some time of usage. My last one (not from DX)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections