DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Comedones (Whiteheads/Blackheads) Removal Tweezers
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrastraslafra on 12/23/2013

It really works for those rebel comedones, it takes them out. It's made of really good steel and very sharp, no complaints in the quality of the product. It really hurts to use it, it can even leave marks if you don't know how to use it. I'm still figuring out how to use it without bleeding Could bring a small brochure on how to use it, perhaps I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexecutionist on 07/14/2013

For a fraction of the price as compared to the other online stores. I wanted a set of tweezers for working on and repairing watches and fine machinery. Fulfills my requirements perfectly. I don't understand how these are supposed to work for tweezing hair (tweezing hair is impossible, the tips are very fine and sharp as a needle) or Whiteheads/Blackheads.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoesnarf on 04/26/2013

A great tweezer for the fraction of the price that you might buy it for at beauty stores or dollar-stores. Great quality The tips stay sharp even after using it for a while accurate for tweezing eyebrows Could be good for gluing on body-jewelry or single eyelashes Fits right into my beauty-kit but is versatile and can also be used in a men's bathroom/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyeballemma on 04/19/2013

A great tweezer for the fraction of the price that you might buy it for at beauty stores or dollar-stores. Great quality The tips stay sharp even after using it for a while accurate for tweezing eyebrows Could be good for gluing on body-jewelry or single eyelashes Fits right into my beauty-kit but is versatile and can also be used in a men's bathroom/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamCropper on 04/12/2010

-As ever from Dealextreme, excellent price. -Back end of the tweezers are good quality, but not the front (i'll get onto that. -Comes with a plastic safety tube for ease of storage and safety. -Man, i love fine tweezers, but these are something else... The tips are so fine that one of the points is very bendable and will deform under very slight pressure,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections