DX » Community » Reviews » 270 Degree Right Angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywinebug on 06/12/2014

It does what it is supposed to, meaning it is plugged in my cinema projector and stays there, not interfering with the picture quality I expect. It has a perfect price/quality ratio in my opinion. It is also small enough to nicely sit in the space between the projector and the wall behind it. There are much better quality connectors available, at higher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanakilobo on 04/08/2014

This is a great product and it is very easy to use. It has solid built quality. very good angle. Just plug in and use it.It hides thick hdmi cables. It will help you to protect your hdmi input on your device. There are no cons about this product.It just what you think.I mean it doesn't even look cheap. I did not think somethink like that untill i see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicknameInUse on 03/25/2014

Great little adapter, does exactly what it is supposed to do. Build quality seems to be very high. The unit feels solid and is very nicely finished. The connectors have a gold colour, they may actually be gold plated. You can connect those hard-to-bend HDMI cables at a right angle! This saves space and annoyances. There are as far as I can tell no cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepoledna on 03/15/2014

it has a very good quality and it fits the hdmi cable very firmely and the cable does not get away esily. also it really has golden points it is still standing weel did not make the quality of the image worse. no It is important to see if this kinf of turn is what you really want. this is an upside turn and not an downside turn i recomend it is a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtidraude on 02/08/2014

It works very good, it is a simple connector but allow you to connect a HDMI cable when the appliance doesn't have room enough to use a normal connector. Good price, good quality and no dubts. I don't have any con for this product. It's fine, good quality and it seems durable. I recommend this purchase, it has a good relation quality/price. And it costs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmurthygr on 01/23/2014

I purchase this to connect CozySwan android mini PC/TV Stick to my SONY Bravia EX650 TV. It could not be connected direct as there was no space and the provided cable left the TV Stick hanging. This adapter fits snugly to the TV and bends in the correct angle so that the TV Stick can be connected to the TV without hanging. It fits perfectly. None. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzooloohunter on 01/20/2014

This unit is small and can make a bug difference if you are trying to connect cables in a tight space! excelent for connecting behind TVs and other devices! Its a simple product asnd i think the price is a bit steep considering the unit is tiny and mass produced. I use this adapter for my monitor and now its points my cables down instead of straight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuscorpius on 12/26/2013

Has worked perfectly, no connection problems. Product was identical to the picture, so it was angled in the right direction for my setup. The adapter could be slightly smaller. It isn't in any way huge, but there seems to be more black plastic surrounding the connectors than is strictly necessary. Also, it sticks out a bit. There are right angle adapters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNewElvis on 12/18/2013

This product is really great for the price. I didn't note any lost of quality in the HDMI cable signal after plugin the 270 degree HDMI adapter. Perfect for my wall mounted TV monitor To date, there's simply none ! I would also add that the shipping was really fast for this item in my case. None. Everything has been said. Don't look any further for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypelasky on 11/05/2013

Works perfect, just plug and use. It's made by a normal material, not poor not amazing. But it was just what i needed because the space between tv and wall was small so this is the solution to use the hdmi cable. I didn't find any cons, it was just what i needed, the space between tv and wall was small so this works ok. Is a perfect product for when ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections