DX » Community » Reviews » 270 Degree Right Angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use compact functional Pequeno òtimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInervision on 01/26/2015

Ótimo Custo x Benefício

Impression:functional,compact,òtimo;

0 0 0

• posted byAleeecarvalho on 01/17/2015

Ótimo produto!!! Pequeno, fácil de usar e muito funcional. Funcionou muito bem!

Impression:Pequeno,Easy to use,functional, útil e funcional!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byilaleks on 01/14/2015

fits well, works good. I needed an angular adapter to not have my cable sticking out of the side of the tv.

Impression: fits;

0 0 0

• posted bynintendoeats on 12/29/2014

It works. Not much more you can say really. It's handy to have these around, and this is as cheap as you are likely to get them.

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted byogi28b on 12/22/2014

Pros: It's easy to use, no special skills needed. Just connect the cable and it is ready to use. Saves space when you need it and HDMI ports of your equipment are not on the side, but on the rear. (BG) Просто работи! Няма нужда от специални умения за използването, само вкарваш кабела и е готово.... Read more

Impression:Easy to use,Works perfect.;

0 0 0

• posted byBalalaus on 12/01/2014

Good price, works perfect, took long time to receive, but I´m not sure where the problem is. Buy it, do what needs to and the price is very nice. .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... ......... .......... ..........

Impression:Works perfect.;

0 0 0

• posted byDestinyChild on 11/14/2014

It is a nice product and shipped really quickly; it works well. I bought 2 of them and they both worked well on TV and Monitor.

Impression:Easy to use,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bywinebug on 06/12/2014

It does what it is supposed to, meaning it is plugged in my cinema projector and stays there, not interfering with the picture quality I expect. It has a perfect price/quality ratio in my opinion. It is also small enough to nicely sit in the space between the projector and the wall behind it. are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanakilobo on 04/08/2014

This is a great product and it is very easy to use. It has solid built quality. very good angle. Just plug in and use it.It hides thick hdmi cables. It will help you to protect your hdmi input on your device. There are no cons about this product.It just what you think.I mean it doesn't even look... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicknameInUse on 03/25/2014

Great little adapter, does exactly what it is supposed to do. Build quality seems to be very high. The unit feels solid and is very nicely finished. The connectors have a gold colour, they may actually be gold plated. You can connect those hard-to-bend HDMI cables at a right angle! This saves and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections