DX » Community » Reviews » 270 Degree Right Angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by winebug on 06/12/2014

Pros: It does what it is supposed to, meaning it is plugged in my cinema projector and stays there, not interfering with the picture quality I expect. It has a perfect price/quality ratio in my opinion. It is also small enough to nicely sit in the space between the projector and the wall behind it. Cons: There are much better quality connectors... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by kanakilobo on 04/08/2014

Pros: This is a great product and it is very easy to use. It has solid built quality. very good angle. Just plug in and use it.It hides thick hdmi cables. It will help you to protect your hdmi input on your device. Cons: There are no cons about this product.It just what you think.I mean it doesn't even look cheap. OtherThoughts: I did not think... Read more

0 0
  • posted by smurthygr on 01/23/2014

Pros: I purchase this to connect CozySwan android mini PC/TV Stick to my SONY Bravia EX650 TV. It could not be connected direct as there was no space and the provided cable left the TV Stick hanging. This adapter fits snugly to the TV and bends in the correct angle so that the TV Stick can be connected to the TV without hanging. It fits perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted by billekenss on 08/24/2013

Pros: This is a very compact product and it is very simple in use. It has decent built quality and a very good angle. Really easy to use and plug in. Cons: There are absolutly no cons to this product! If anyone can find any, let me know! OtherThoughts: I wish I knew about the availabillty of this product before. I bought the same thing at a loc... Read more

1 0
  • posted by edwinl88 on 04/25/2013

Pros: feels solid, not cheap. i like that it's 270 degrees, hard to find. :) Cons: Did not find any cons, maybe a little hard to put the cable in the adapter. Also plug the adapter into my monitor needed some force. OtherThoughts: it is the cheapest 270 degrees hdmi adapter on this site. Dont look further, because it is a great deal for the mon... Read more

1 0
  • posted by daku93 on 04/19/2013

Pros: Build quality is really good, but I think you can't do anything wrong with a passive adapter. Cons: Some force was needed to plug the HDMI cable in the adapter, but that is not really a con because I think it prevents the cables from slipping out. OtherThoughts: With the product the HDMI cables connected to my LG TV are no longer sticking... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections