DX » Community » Reviews » 270 Degree Right Angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Good product BOM OK muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoandrj on 02/08/2015

Minha TV ficava com os cabos aparecendo na lateral porque o conector HDMI fica próximo a borda da TV. Se esse é seu caso, vale a pena!!!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysquallcarlos on 02/05/2015

Pros: good product Cons: no have

Impression:Good product,excellent,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byInervision on 01/26/2015

Ótimo Custo x Benefício

Impression:functional,compact,òtimo;

0 0 0

• posted byAleeecarvalho on 01/17/2015

Ótimo produto!!! Pequeno, fácil de usar e muito funcional. Funcionou muito bem!

Impression:Pequeno,Easy to use,functional, útil e funcional!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byilaleks on 01/14/2015

fits well, works good. I needed an angular adapter to not have my cable sticking out of the side of the tv.

Impression: fits;

0 0 0

• posted bynintendoeats on 12/29/2014

It works. Not much more you can say really. It's handy to have these around, and this is as cheap as you are likely to get them.

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted byogi28b on 12/22/2014

Pros: It's easy to use, no special skills needed. Just connect the cable and it is ready to use. Saves space when you need it and HDMI ports of your equipment are not on the side, but on the rear. (BG) Просто работи! Няма нужда от специални умения за използването, само вкарваш кабела и е готово.... Read more

Impression:Easy to use,Works perfect.;

0 0 0

• posted byBalalaus on 12/01/2014

Good price, works perfect, took long time to receive, but I´m not sure where the problem is. Buy it, do what needs to and the price is very nice. .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... ......... .......... ..........

Impression:Works perfect.;

0 0 0

• posted byDestinyChild on 11/14/2014

It is a nice product and shipped really quickly; it works well. I bought 2 of them and they both worked well on TV and Monitor.

Impression:Easy to use,compact;

0 0 0

• posted byzaruno on 10/13/2014

Pros: The product is packaged very carefully, design is smooth and solid. It works perfectly as described in the info. Cons: Shipment was late for a week.

Impression:Pleased;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections