DX » Community » Reviews » 480mAh 3.7V Replacement Lithium Battery with Tools for Ipod Video
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Virou on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I managed to revive my ipod video 30 GB with this battery. It works perfectly in my video iPod. This is a good battery that works great and not very expensive. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and happiness that gives me. I appreciated that there are in... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by dudymuller on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good quality. Almost identical to the original. Work perfectly. Easy to install.Cons:No real cons, apart from the make of the tools included that seems to be a bit fragile, but I never got to use them as I had the device opened before hand.OtherThoughts:Would buy again whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pashkuz on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good quality and price. It tooks not more than 20 min to change the battary in my Ipod Viedo 30Gb to the new one. Tools to raplace the battary are also included.Cons:Tools are not useful. I've used my pocket knife. It looks interesting inside. So be careful and just change... Read more

0 0
  • posted by badillin on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It took me 5 minutes to make the change! the tools do all the work! you just have to take care when opening all the way, but its SUPER easy.Cons:None that i can think of, it truly is a "just as advertised" product. It didnt came with a "double stic... Read more

0 0
  • posted by frisio on 05/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:very low price As a major manufacturing exact size to ipod video 2 tools in the package were to remove the ipod ease of assembly battery life as the original does not heat up during charging and playback music and video Packing classic DX free shipping Highly recommended... Read more

1 0
  • posted by fredagno on 02/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* Battery long life * Easy to install * Hight quality product * Secure Packaging * Tools included * Usage Guidelines * No technical knowledge is required Cons:* Included tools have poor quality * Clamp for connecting flat cable not included * Short flat cable, 3mm failed... Read more

0 0
  • posted by seanpaulk on 01/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:cheap as id imagine something like this could be. the included instructions guided me through the process quite effectively. Saved my girlfriends old ipod and made me look like a superhero. Cons:tools not that great and broke while i was using them. That said,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bendigedig on 03/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:If you need a replacement battery for a 30 Gig iPod Video (i.e. Generation 5 or 5.5 iPod Classic) this is a bog-standard kit at a reasonable price. Cons:Contrary to what some say, this isn't really right for a 60/80 Gig model - not because it's thinner but beca... Read more

1 0
  • posted by davey_cole on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:. Cheap . Well packed . Comes with tools Cons:. Tools are a bit poor . Takes a long time to arrive OtherThoughts:You need to know how to fit this as the instructions that it comes with are not even for the right ipod Bottomline:A good replacement battery that i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dakaki on 05/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Battery worked fantastic. Brought new life into my iPod. Holds enough charge for about 7-8 hours of battery life with music, and about 4 for video. Couldn't be more pleased with it! Cons:The only con was that the tools provided snapped. I had great difficulty o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections