DX » Community » Reviews » 480mAh 3.7V Replacement Lithium Battery with Tools for Ipod Video
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrenan87 on 03/18/2014

If you know how to open an old apple device, you will not have any kind of problems doing that with this one. Just open with the provided tools, and exchange the batteries. As simple as that. None so far. Do not know about the lifetime of the battery yet. Be careful while changing the battery, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHQMan on 01/03/2014

- Easy to install - Great price - Fits perfectly - Play time last as long as the original iPod battery (mine is a 5th gen 30GB) - No manual - plastic tools are practically useless. Although it's very easy to install, the product comes with no manual (had to google a video) and the plastic tools are useless,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVirou on 11/04/2013

I managed to revive my ipod video 30 GB with this battery. It works perfectly in my video iPod. This is a good battery that works great and not very expensive. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and happiness that gives me. I appreciated that there are instructions in the box with the tools and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudymuller on 04/03/2013

Good quality. Almost identical to the original. Work perfectly. Easy to install. No real cons, apart from the make of the tools included that seems to be a bit fragile, but I never got to use them as I had the device opened before hand. Would buy again whenever this one comes to spoil, since this batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypashkuz on 02/04/2013

Good quality and price. It tooks not more than 20 min to change the battary in my Ipod Viedo 30Gb to the new one. Tools to raplace the battary are also included. Tools are not useful. I've used my pocket knife. It looks interesting inside. So be careful and just change the battery.leave everything else ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 12/04/2012

It took me 5 minutes to make the change! the tools do all the work! you just have to take care when opening all the way, but its SUPER easy. None that i can think of, it truly is a "just as advertised" product. It didnt came with a "double sticky tape" i had to glue it so it wouldnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrisio on 05/15/2012

very low price As a major manufacturing exact size to ipod video 2 tools in the package were to remove the ipod ease of assembly battery life as the original does not heat up during charging and playback music and video Packing classic DX free shipping Highly recommended if you want to replace your battery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfredagno on 02/21/2012

* Battery long life * Easy to install * Hight quality product * Secure Packaging * Tools included * Usage Guidelines * No technical knowledge is required * Included tools have poor quality * Clamp for connecting flat cable not included * Short flat cable, 3mm failed to stay perfect * Not included instruction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseanpaulk on 01/16/2012

cheap as id imagine something like this could be. the included instructions guided me through the process quite effectively. Saved my girlfriends old ipod and made me look like a superhero. tools not that great and broke while i was using them. That said, they eventually did the job and not like ill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybendigedig on 03/22/2011

If you need a replacement battery for a 30 Gig iPod Video (i.e. Generation 5 or 5.5 iPod Classic) this is a bog-standard kit at a reasonable price. Contrary to what some say, this isn't really right for a 60/80 Gig model - not because it's thinner but because the fatter batteries also have a longer cable ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections