DX » Community » Reviews » 330mAh 3.7V Replacement Lithium Battery with Tools for 1st Generation Ipod Nano
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybego26 on 02/18/2013

Very cheap replacement battery. Shipped tool is very helpful. Positive (+) wire is isolated, this is very helpful during installation. Battery is not the same size as original. It is a bit wider and a bit lower than the original battery. It was hard to put it in the case but after some time it fitted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybacho99 on 11/19/2010

Came with manual Same size Good capacity (vary on usage!) The ipod is now as good as new Tools included! No open marks left on the ipod Have to solder, not so difficult though Tools are only meant for 1 time ussage Hard to dissambly Ipod with tools given Bought this for my brother, who is very happy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrabbitator on 04/07/2009

My previous battery was dead so i planned on getting one replacement from dealextreme and it turns out great! The size was the same as the original which sits perfectly in your ipod nano. For the price what more can you ask for! In my country, getting it fixed at apple costs actually 15x more. Needs ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections