DX » Community » Reviews » Classic Tetris Handheld Game Player - Black (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonic11 on 05/20/2014

-price (15 years ago it costs more than 20 euros) -lot of games -good sound -batteries last long -built quality (but acceptable) -it doesn't seems like a new built product, but like from liquidation sale from 2000s (but it's new, just packaging is worn) -batteries cost more than the game itself :) very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybatmana on 05/03/2014

I really felt the nostalgia for my childhood days when this was the closest thing I had to a video game. It is really fun and could be enjoyed by adults as well as children. If you know what you are getting, there are no cons really. It is decidedly low-tech compared to modern technology but is a fun ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandavito on 04/15/2014

Cheap (not quiet cheap, but cheap anyway) way to take a walk through Memory Lane and revive all that wasted time playing tetris. Even the 8-bit sounds bring you back to the past. Also, has several games and game modes and difficulty levels. The building material is vey very cheap, and the screen is extra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandavito on 04/02/2014

Take a walk through Memory Lane with this! A superb game machine. Several diferent games in one. And uses standar batteries. The plastic it's made of is a bit... lousy, and the screen is a bit small. Also, it's a bit tricky till you guess how to switch between games and levels (no instructions included)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroslyn594 on 09/11/2013

Fantastic product. Hunted for one of these for ages, looked on various websites and couldn't find one. One website had them for sale for $25, that is way too expensive for what it is and it looked exactly the same as this one. I ordered 2 and they work perfectly. None. Does what it is supposed to do ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections