DX » Community » Reviews » SIDEKIC Stylish TrIpod Mount Stand Holder for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjumplikeboris on 10/30/2013

It does it's job well holding the iphone on a tripod. I've used big tripod outside and small table top tripod indoors with this device. My setup is mainly a table top small tripod, this gadget and my iphone. It holds the phone nicely, but not super tight. Quality is good. I think the only issue with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytawengo on 09/29/2013

1. works with my ipod touch 5 with a slim case on. ipod touch 5 is a little wobbly if attached to sidekic without a case. 2. small and handy. can fit in your palm and fit comfortably inside the pocket. 3. works and functions like it's supposed to 1. packaging is lousy. 2. color is more of a yellowish-... Read more

sidekic for iphone 5 and ipod touch5

0 0 0

• posted bylaptopleon on 06/20/2013

Handy for when you need both hands to do something else (I used it when cooking, following a recipe.pdf) or when you just watch a video conference / Skype. Light but thick and feels very sturdy. Doesn't scratch your phone. White matches my white iPhone 5 nicely. There's no locking system of any kind ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections