DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed F600 USB2.0 Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHaluck on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I did not except that this mouse would be so good. I the past time i have used a lot of mice including some brand name and expensive ones. This one particularly runs better than expected. It give nice precision and has very usable dpi settings. The cable is also braided... Read more

0 2
  • posted byZanga2 on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I did not except that this mouse would be so good. I the past time i have used a lot of mice including some brand name and expensive ones. This one particularly runs better than expected. It give nice precision and has very usable dpi settings. The cable is al... Read more

box front with manual top view top connected usb rear leds
    0 0
  • posted bywong17 on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This mouse has a very cool desing, and the cable is reforzed with nylon, so you will get a very durable cable. It moves very smooth on the mousepad, much more than other mouse i've tryed, the DPI changes works perfect and is pretty precise. The thumb buttons fit... Read more

Great design Lights Unboxing
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections