DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung Micro SD / TF Memory Card - Black + Orange (32GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasdelaqua on 01/28/2014

Good writing and reading speed ratio, up to 48mb/second. It is good to record full HD videos and store large files in a quickly manner. I'm using at lumia 820 mobile phone. Only 29,26 gigabytes free, as detected by my mobile phone. I know it is common to have a difference between the announced space ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykrustyda on 12/16/2013

write at 18.18MB/s read at 31.68 MB/s Very fast, looks original Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 none, very happy with this purchase I have a galaxy S4, first I bought a 64GB sd from other brand that keeps disconnecting, so sold it to a friend for use on a gopro (it was a s4 compatibility issue), bought ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byvtolis on 11/21/2013

super for my dive cam . fit super to my new ESER-YD2000 12 MP CMOS 170' Wide Angle 1080P HD Sports Waterproof Camera w/ HDMI / TF / USB / AV OUT very good price .best micro sd for HD video cam . Fast card, good capacity for a MicroSD. Being a brand card gives me more confidence that it will perform well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixmil on 11/08/2013

well when I compare the read and write speed this card is up to 8 to 10 mbps about the others sd cards with the same capacity so I choose this for his high speed and when I saw and I prove it well it is fast and cool and came with a ten years of limited warranty. there is no cons so far I love this card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoaf on 11/04/2013

The capacity and reading speed are the main features of this item. Very fast, and alot space to store your pictures, apps, games, musics and movies. A capacidade e a velocidade de leitura são as principais caracteristicas deste item. Muito rápido e um grande espaço para armazenar suas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVitorGondim on 08/17/2013

Very good SD Card, I'm using as well in my Samsung Galaxy S3, quickly Recording , writing and copying. Good price. I can do full hd videos in my phone, without any problem. Safe Shipping to Brazil. I got it in 15day, shipping from China. I won't test it in other gadgets but, if you have a Samsung phone ... Read more

1 0 8

• posted byMarcelotrk on 06/14/2013

product quality with low price. fast and safe delivery super secure payment via cc site indicated. no have At first I was afraid to buy goods abroad, until the dx.com was nominated by a friend. bought and liked, since I became a loyal customer. hope adqurir various goods through the site. I refer to ... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections