DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung Micro SD / TF Memory Card - Black + Orange (32GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Excelent!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeoEletro on 11/26/2014

The product is original. I was very happy with the speed. It is very fast! The order was quick. It took to arrive because the post office here in the country. No bad surprise. Read more

Impression:Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted byrsierpe on 11/25/2014

PROs: Great Price, Nice package, more than decent speed. Can even be resold or used as a present, since it doesnt look cheap or crappy, and works to the advertised capacity. Passes h2test (the ultimate test of sdcard/flash legitimacy!) with flying colors; even colors look cool! CONs: None that I can ... Read more

Impression:Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted by93129384 on 11/25/2014

Best relation cost benefit! Great product! Certainly buy again. DX always improving the quality of their products! Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasdelaqua on 01/28/2014

Good writing and reading speed ratio, up to 48mb/second. It is good to record full HD videos and store large files in a quickly manner. I'm using at lumia 820 mobile phone. Only 29,26 gigabytes free, as detected by my mobile phone. I know it is common to have a difference between the announced space ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykrustyda on 12/16/2013

write at 18.18MB/s read at 31.68 MB/s Very fast, looks original Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 none, very happy with this purchase I have a galaxy S4, first I bought a 64GB sd from other brand that keeps disconnecting, so sold it to a friend for use on a gopro (it was a s4 compatibility issue), bought ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byvtolis on 11/21/2013

super for my dive cam . fit super to my new ESER-YD2000 12 MP CMOS 170' Wide Angle 1080P HD Sports Waterproof Camera w/ HDMI / TF / USB / AV OUT very good price .best micro sd for HD video cam . Fast card, good capacity for a MicroSD. Being a brand card gives me more confidence that it will perform well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixmil on 11/08/2013

well when I compare the read and write speed this card is up to 8 to 10 mbps about the others sd cards with the same capacity so I choose this for his high speed and when I saw and I prove it well it is fast and cool and came with a ten years of limited warranty. there is no cons so far I love this card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoaf on 11/04/2013

The capacity and reading speed are the main features of this item. Very fast, and alot space to store your pictures, apps, games, musics and movies. A capacidade e a velocidade de leitura são as principais caracteristicas deste item. Muito rápido e um grande espaço para armazenar suas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVitorGondim on 08/17/2013

Very good SD Card, I'm using as well in my Samsung Galaxy S3, quickly Recording , writing and copying. Good price. I can do full hd videos in my phone, without any problem. Safe Shipping to Brazil. I got it in 15day, shipping from China. I won't test it in other gadgets but, if you have a Samsung phone ... Read more

1 0 8

• posted byMarcelotrk on 06/14/2013

product quality with low price. fast and safe delivery super secure payment via cc site indicated. no have At first I was afraid to buy goods abroad, until the dx.com was nominated by a friend. bought and liked, since I became a loyal customer. hope adqurir various goods through the site. I refer to ... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections