DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure w/ Leather Pouch - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTommyliini on 11/19/2013

Easy to use, good speed, looks good, cheap price, lightweight. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. No cons yet. Very good product, cable connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfmesilva on 11/06/2013

Great case, really easy to assembly, fits great the hard drive and works really fine. The case comes with USB3 cable and port. I do not use the Leather Pouch that comes with the product, but it seems to be a good quality pouch. Case seems to be a little weak, but it does not affects anything at all. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzangetsue on 09/16/2013

It leaves no free space when I inserted the hd and usb 3 interface. Very easy to mount. The material is more than ok. It also comes with a traditional usb 3.0 cable which is more durable than those crappy thin usb 3.0 cables. The led on the usb 3.0 interface does not work with my toshiba hd. Not a big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiraspantini on 06/30/2013

The product works just fine. It is really solid built, the transfer rate is fast enough to be categorized as 3.0 USB. Requires no external power, and works with both Windows and MAC. I'm extremely satisfied. Actually, none. It's really similar to every HDD cases that I can find in specialized stores.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections