DX » Community » Reviews » Laser Level with 6.5M Measuring Tape and Spare Batteries
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhellwar on 05/19/2010

Very good for its purpose. Material is very tough. 6 meters is a good size to work.Laser vertically and horizontally is a good idea.The package comes with extra batteries, another positive point for the equipment.The lock of the tape is firm, not easily unlock Level was not calibrated. Nothing a good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfrodef on 09/02/2009

The tape measure is long (7.5 meters) and seems to be of decent quality. The box is sturdy and looks like it can take some abuse. The laser (on my unit) was not level with the liquid level, which I think is essential. There's no way (that I understood) to calibrate this (but see other thoughts). The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDragoen on 07/07/2009

Good built quality, solid construction with rubbergrip. Adjustable laser cross. Levelmeters. Measuring tape is really long, enough to measure all the rooms I have. Well, it was in a package when it arrived, but still the screws that held it together was rusty. Not a big deal but they could have choosen ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections