DX » Community » Reviews » 6E Color Numeric Coded Network/General Cable Organization Markers (100-Marker Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrekler on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very usefull, it works for what i bought, works perfectly on CAT5e cables. Looking for this a lot, couldnt find anywhere, and the price is awesome, very cheap. Cons:well, nothing cons, its just good i think. Maybe come some more ? or just be a lil tight on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzTrev on 04/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:o Numbered and colour coded cable markers. o Easy to apply to Cat 5 and Cat 6 patch cables to match switch port numbers. o Cheap, cheap, cheap :-) Cons:o The printed numbers are not always perfectly aligned. o I find it difficult to read the black printing on the red pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuzmikle2 on 03/01/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+It's cheap. +It's easy to use, but only for thick cables (diameter as at a pencil) Cons:-It's not suitable for cables 5e and 6e ?ategories. Its internal diameter is very large and "Markers" dangle, move on cable -It's not reusable. Plastic is deformed after fir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiTr0 on 06/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Enough cheap, multicolor markers. Cons:At first, inner diameter is bigger than typical cat.5 UTP outer diameter; on my 6mm cable it can't be fixed; and I can't imagine how it'll be on 4mm cable - because in manual declared that markers suitable for 4..6mm cables... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym111tch on 02/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap, nice colors Cons:They can be clicked together to create a larger number, for example 123 or 7654, but they do not always stay together. The tiny lego like click system will not stay connected. Also the numbers are not positioned/alligned correctly, which does not h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiaskata on 03/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great price -100 pack is perfect quantity -very simple and clean solution -no problem with the numbering like in the other review Cons:-most of my cables are thinner and this markers can't do the job -build quality isn't very good (expected cheap plastic) - aft... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysunnyl on 02/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its cheap - definitely a good idea for cabling in general. Cons:Like the other review said, its too big for your round of the mill CAT5/6/6E network cable. The cable just flows inside the loop it doesn't actually clamp on to the cable, which pretty much makes it pointless... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvasili4 on 02/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:++ Cheap ++ ++ Has different colors ++ ++ Easy to apply ++ Cons:-- It doesnt stay in a place after applying it with LAN UTP5 cable -- -- The connector between them to connect them together on a wire doesnt work, they always disconnect -- -- The digits are sometimes hard t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections