DX » Community » Reviews » 6E Color Numeric Coded Network/General Cable Organization Markers (100-Marker Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrekler on 11/26/2012

Very usefull, it works for what i bought, works perfectly on CAT5e cables. Looking for this a lot, couldnt find anywhere, and the price is awesome, very cheap. well, nothing cons, its just good i think. Maybe come some more ? or just be a lil tight on the cable ? its kinda lose sometimes. I guess it depends on cables, i used on Cat5e, works fine, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzTrev on 04/27/2012

o Numbered and colour coded cable markers. o Easy to apply to Cat 5 and Cat 6 patch cables to match switch port numbers. o Cheap, cheap, cheap :-) o The printed numbers are not always perfectly aligned. o I find it difficult to read the black printing on the red plastic marker for the number 2 (but it's colour coded, so not really a huge issue). o The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuzmikle2 on 03/01/2011

+It's cheap. +It's easy to use, but only for thick cables (diameter as at a pencil) -It's not suitable for cables 5e and 6e ?ategories. Its internal diameter is very large and "Markers" dangle, move on cable -It's not reusable. Plastic is deformed after first install and internal diameter becomes even more. -Quality of a paint of an inscription the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiTr0 on 06/09/2010

Enough cheap, multicolor markers. At first, inner diameter is bigger than typical cat.5 UTP outer diameter; on my 6mm cable it can't be fixed; and I can't imagine how it'll be on 4mm cable - because in manual declared that markers suitable for 4..6mm cables. 2nd, different markers don't connect together due to poor build quality - so instead of solid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym111tch on 02/28/2010

cheap, nice colors They can be clicked together to create a larger number, for example 123 or 7654, but they do not always stay together. The tiny lego like click system will not stay connected. Also the numbers are not positioned/alligned correctly, which does not help readability. 10% of the printed numbers is not readable, they are smeared incomplete,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiaskata on 03/05/2009

-Great price -100 pack is perfect quantity -very simple and clean solution -no problem with the numbering like in the other review -most of my cables are thinner and this markers can't do the job -build quality isn't very good (expected cheap plastic) - after bending they return very hard to the original shape I think this can't be used in regular household ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysunnyl on 02/28/2009

Its cheap - definitely a good idea for cabling in general. Like the other review said, its too big for your round of the mill CAT5/6/6E network cable. The cable just flows inside the loop it doesn't actually clamp on to the cable, which pretty much makes it pointless. And really, for most intents and purposes you're thinking of getting these for your ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvasili4 on 02/22/2009

++ Cheap ++ ++ Has different colors ++ ++ Easy to apply ++ -- It doesnt stay in a place after applying it with LAN UTP5 cable -- -- The connector between them to connect them together on a wire doesnt work, they always disconnect -- -- The digits are sometimes hard to ?ecognize, they are sometimes dislocated and half-cut, or painted very bad, smeared ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections