DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 360 Degree Rotatable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4 / 5 / Samsung - Black + Red
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by domagoj78 on 05/25/2014

Pros: cheap price, nice design Cons: didn't stick at all to car windows, eventually item had defect, i.e. sticking part was very dry and thus couldn't stick to glass. I believe it was isolated problem, and not problem of all samples of this item, to be fair. OtherThoughts: DX sent me other similar item and so far everything is great. Bottomline... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by fabianosan on 08/05/2013

Pros: The construction is very good, the device holds firmly in support, the settings are great and the part that goes in the window of the car also has a great grip. Cons: I found two problems, it turned me deceptionando umpouco with the product, the first is that the clip is really strong and you can not take the device with one hand, it is b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by flateg on 07/22/2013

Pros: Absolutely universal holder for any smartphone and MP3 player. Very qualitative material. Silicone pads are good enough but let's see how long will they last. Cons: It is not real 360 degree rotatable. You need to remove it from the windshield to change the angle for getting better position. It was very difficult to me to find on optimal... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Andremagni on 06/04/2013

Pros: Very good! serves with various handsets! I use with my and my girlfriend! It is very good indeed! sticks in the car glass and strong! Do not fall! Cons: In the second week of use, the palette broke. The clip is pretty strong, so one of the palettes broke so strong! It also is not as rigid. When placed on the glass, he shakes along with th... Read more

1 0
  • posted by idannave on 05/09/2013

Pros: VERY FIRM AND SOLID MATERIALS, GOOD QUALITY. MY CELL PHONE IT QUITE BIG BUT IT FITS PERFECT. WHILE DRIVING THE DEVICE ISN'T MOVING AT ALL., THE SILICONE SEEMS BE TO BE VERY STRONG AND WOULDN’T COME OFF EASILY… Cons: THE HOLDER 'ARM' IS A LITTLE SHORT, FEW MORE INCHES WILL BE GREAT. I PUT IT AT THE SIDE WINDOW BECAUSE IT WAS TOO SHORT TO P... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections