DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 360 Degree Rotatable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4 / 5 / Samsung - Black + Red
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydomagoj78 on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:cheap price, nice design Cons:didn't stick at all to car windows, eventually item had defect, i.e. sticking part was very dry and thus couldn't stick to glass. I believe it was isolated problem, and not problem of all samples of this item, to be fair. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabianosan on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The construction is very good, the device holds firmly in support, the settings are great and the part that goes in the window of the car also has a great grip. Cons:I found two problems, it turned me deceptionando umpouco with the product, the first is that t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflateg on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Absolutely universal holder for any smartphone and MP3 player. Very qualitative material. Silicone pads are good enough but let's see how long will they last. Cons:It is not real 360 degree rotatable. You need to remove it from the windshield to change the ang... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good! serves with various handsets! I use with my and my girlfriend! It is very good indeed! sticks in the car glass and strong! Do not fall! Cons:In the second week of use, the palette broke. The clip is pretty strong, so one of the palettes broke so strong! It al... Read more

1 0
  • posted byidannave on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VERY FIRM AND SOLID MATERIALS, GOOD QUALITY. MY CELL PHONE IT QUITE BIG BUT IT FITS PERFECT. WHILE DRIVING THE DEVICE ISN'T MOVING AT ALL., THE SILICONE SEEMS BE TO BE VERY STRONG AND WOULDN’T COME OFF EASILY… Cons:THE HOLDER 'ARM' IS A LITTLE SHORT, FEW MORE IN... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections