DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 360 Degree Rotatable Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4 / 5 / Samsung - Black + Red
  • 5 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 10% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydomagoj78 on 05/25/2014

cheap price, nice design didn't stick at all to car windows, eventually item had defect, i.e. sticking part was very dry and thus couldn't stick to glass. I believe it was isolated problem, and not problem of all samples of this item, to be fair. DX sent me other similar item and so far everything is great. This item wasn't lucky for me, but maybe you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFBGraziano on 01/02/2014

The construction is very good, the device holds firmly in support, the settings are great and the part that goes in the window of the car also has a great grip. I found two problems, it turned me deceptionando umpouco with the product, the first is that the clip is really strong and you ... The construction is very good, the device holds firmly in support,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaklapp on 10/23/2013

Fits to every device which is awesome. This ensures that both me and my girlfriend can use our phones as GPS while driving. Easy to fit to the car, so you will fit perfectly to your preferences. Plastic fantastic! Or what? When the holder is mounted on the front window and positioned in a "straight" line, it rumbles a lot while driving. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byengjassim on 10/03/2013

firstly I want to thanks dx, I recived the item broken , once I told them about that , they sent me another one .. thanks again .. very good designed .. 360 dgree as mentioned .. support many types of smartphones .. Silicone pads are good .. strongly sticks on the glass .. screws to fix it on certain oriantatin .. mmmm .. difficult to find .. but maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabianosan on 08/05/2013

The construction is very good, the device holds firmly in support, the settings are great and the part that goes in the window of the car also has a great grip. I found two problems, it turned me deceptionando umpouco with the product, the first is that the clip is really strong and you can not take the device with one hand, it is bad for those who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKurazerox on 07/27/2013

Buena estética, liviano, se fija muy bien a las superficies de vidrio, sostiene bastante bien el iPhone y las prensas tienen gran ángulo de apertura y tiene una rotula que permite el movimiento angular y transversal. Demasiado sensible al movimiento, vibra mucho, pero resiste bastante bien estas vibraciones. El sistema de fijación de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflateg on 07/22/2013

Absolutely universal holder for any smartphone and MP3 player. Very qualitative material. Silicone pads are good enough but let's see how long will they last. It is not real 360 degree rotatable. You need to remove it from the windshield to change the angle for getting better position. It was very difficult to me to find on optimal position to it in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreemoes on 07/11/2013

Works as described, sticks good to window. Most easily to fit the iPhone in, even with a case on it. I was looking for a good holder for a good price, and this was is wonderfull. I have a pretty uneasy case for iPhone holders, and this one works on every case I could imagine. Sometimes a little rough to fit the iphone in when it's sticked to the window.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Very good! serves with various handsets! I use with my and my girlfriend! It is very good indeed! sticks in the car glass and strong! Do not fall! In the second week of use, the palette broke. The clip is pretty strong, so one of the palettes broke so strong! It also is not as rigid. When placed on the glass, he shakes along with the car. Although strong,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byidannave on 05/09/2013

VERY FIRM AND SOLID MATERIALS, GOOD QUALITY. MY CELL PHONE IT QUITE BIG BUT IT FITS PERFECT. WHILE DRIVING THE DEVICE ISN'T MOVING AT ALL., THE SILICONE SEEMS BE TO BE VERY STRONG AND WOULDN’T COME OFF EASILY… THE HOLDER 'ARM' IS A LITTLE SHORT, FEW MORE INCHES WILL BE GREAT. I PUT IT AT THE SIDE WINDOW BECAUSE IT WAS TOO SHORT TO PUT IT AT THE FRONT ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections