DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Adjustable 5mW 532nm Gypsophila Green Laser Pointer - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabiosz on 01/23/2014

Great laser for recreation, or laser pointer. It has a great reach, mostly used as a single beam to point, identify stuff far away. I tested in a long range, it can be seen over 1km away at least (nightime). It comes with 5 pointers, different patterns that you can use to play at parties. Comes in a box to hold the pointers and the laser, but the box ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrabanito on 11/15/2013

Really easy to use, just insert the batteries, press the button, select your objective, point and enjoy. Good bright. Five spectacular interchangeable heads. Distance of almost 600 meters (distance don't measured yet). Combinations between figures and color looks pretty cool!! The batteries don't fit very well. The material of the headers looks a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikzu9000 on 10/20/2013

Really solid and REALLY bright laser, i tried it in pitch black room and during a night, in room it illuminated the whole room with green ambiet light and during night at outside i can easily point laser even to the clouds, so this is really something. couple cons though it doesnt come with ''single point'' head, every head that you get has some kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulix00 on 06/12/2013

It's a very solid laser, really impressive the quality, it took 20 days to come, faster than i expect. It came with the batteries, so u can just open the package and start using, without other complications. The unique bad point it that the "5 x Replacement focus heads" that was supposed to come, just came 4, i think the "single pointer&... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections