DX » Community » Reviews » HAME H01 4400mAh Portable External Lithium Power Bank for Iphone / Ipad + More - White + Dark grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygustavoBrSP on 04/24/2014

Charge my S4 very quickly and my Tablet as well. Isn't heavy, fits very well on my pocket and indicators lights of remaining charge its very useful. -repeat- Charge my S4 very quickly and my Tablet as well. Isn't heavy, fits very well on my pocket and indicators lights of remaining charge its very useful.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfottybg on 10/11/2013

Nice build quality, feels really solid when hold in the hand. Nice and useful design, can be carried easy in pocket or small bags. With fully charged battery I can charge my phone (nokia lumia 710 with 1300mAh battery) two times at 100% and the third at around 80-90%. With the button you can check the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClockyard on 09/13/2013

-Cheap -Well made -Small -High reserve for the size -Little light up LEDs that show how much charge is left in intervals of 25% when you push the button -Only available in white (Not really a downside, just spray paint it if it bugs you) -Can never seem to find a Micro USB cable when I need it Great ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections