DX » Community » Reviews » JP9901 4.7" LCD Multi-Function Night Vision Alarm Clock w/ Calendar / Thermometer - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjordi.ceballos on 06/27/2014

Its design is very clear and intuitive. I have been using it for several months, and it works perfectly fine. Its price is also really good, I am pretty confident that it is a very good purchase. When you activate the clock light, it is too strong, so I keep it always deactivated. It would be perfect to have a very soft light that allows to read the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmartinez690 on 03/13/2014

es un despertador muy correcto y ha un precio interesante,funciona muy bien,la luz nocturna con sensor es muy buena y agradable nada molesta aunque se puede quitar,todo correcto las baterias duran bastante para mi sorpresa sin luz nocturna llevo mas de tres meses y todavía duran ninguno todo perfecto por poner algo,estaria bien que se pudiese conertar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 01/08/2014

- Good quality material (hard plastic). - Blue Light is so cool. - All digits are big, You can see them from far away. - Nice snooze function. - Good price. - Has Alarm function. - Comes with instructions and is very easy to use. - Works with 3 AAA. I wish it were only 1 or 2 batteries - Temperature may not be so accurate A very nice desk clock. Not ... Read more

Nice one! Take a look at the back!
    0 0
  • posted byomegaone on 10/13/2013

very nice clock. i was looking for a clock which gives light at night without pushing a button. Well this clock does exactly that. There is a lightsensor which you can enable. If you enable it it lights up the backlight display a very little at night. just enough to read the display perfectly without being disturbed by the amount of light. ofcourse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjucallej on 07/22/2013

The light is awesome. It's a blue light, that makes the screen beautiful. The sound of the alarm is nice. You can put the temperature in Celsius por Fahrenheit. You can put the colck in PM/AM por un 24h mode. It's easy to use. You can put the clock in a mode that makes a thiner light blow when it's dark. The temperature updates slow, and I'm not sufre ... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections