DX » Community » Reviews » JP9901 4.7" LCD Multi-Function Night Vision Alarm Clock w/ Calendar / Thermometer - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Nice design loud alarm Straightforward user operation
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYongweifu on 01/18/2015

The price of the alarm clock makes the deal a lot more attractive! Have been using the clock for almost a month and it works perfectly in terms of your usual clock functionalities (e.g. showing time, date and alarm clock). The viewing angle of the screen tends to be rather narrow as the wording a... Read more

Impression:Nice design,loud alarm,Straightforward user operation;

0 0 0

• posted byDainiusK on 12/29/2014

Useful thing for 11 $ price. Good quality, large figures. Looks nice and works well. especially satisfied with automatic light ajustment feature. Recomended

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjordi.ceballos on 06/27/2014

Its design is very clear and intuitive. I have been using it for several months, and it works perfectly fine. Its price is also really good, I am pretty confident that it is a very good purchase. When you activate the clock light, it is too strong, so I keep it always deactivated. It would be to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypmartinez690 on 03/13/2014

es un despertador muy correcto y ha un precio interesante,funciona muy bien,la luz nocturna con sensor es muy buena y agradable nada molesta aunque se puede quitar,todo correcto las baterias duran bastante para mi sorpresa sin luz nocturna llevo mas de tres meses y todavía duran ninguno todo... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 01/08/2014

- Good quality material (hard plastic). - Blue Light is so cool. - All digits are big, You can see them from far away. - Nice snooze function. - Good price. - Has Alarm function. - Comes with instructions and is very easy to use. - Works with 3 AAA. I wish it were only 1 or 2 batteries - may not... Read more

Nice one! Take a look at the back!

0 0 1

• posted byomegaone on 10/13/2013

very nice clock. i was looking for a clock which gives light at night without pushing a button. Well this clock does exactly that. There is a lightsensor which you can enable. If you enable it it lights up the backlight display a very little at night. just enough to read the display perfectly by... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjucallej on 07/22/2013

The light is awesome. It's a blue light, that makes the screen beautiful. The sound of the alarm is nice. You can put the temperature in Celsius por Fahrenheit. You can put the colck in PM/AM por un 24h mode. It's easy to use. You can put the clock in a mode that makes a thiner light blow when a... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections